RUHS Recruitment 2017, Rajasthan Medical Officer Vacancy 2017: Rajasthan Health & Family Welfare department issued a notification of Rajasthan Medical officer recruitment 2017 for talented and dynamic candidates.
The Rajasthan Medical Officer 2017 recruitment is conducted to fill the 700 Medical Officer vacant posts of Doctor & Nurse in Rajasthan Health & welfare department. The candidates who are interested in Rajasthan government jobs and in Medical & Health department can apply in Rajasthan Medical Officer Vacancy 2017. For More Jobs in Medical Department Click Here
Latest Government Jobs 2017 | Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2017
The candidates can apply online in the Rajasthan Medical Officer recruitment by filling the application form through the official website of Rajasthan Medical and family welfare department on or before the last date to apply.All the details about Rajasthan Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, age limit, how to apply are available here:-
RUHS Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Association:- Rajasthan Health & Family welfare department
Total no of posts:- 700
Name of the posts:- Doctor, Nurse
RUHS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Educational Qualification:- The candidates must have completed MBBS / Bachelor degree in degree from a recognized institution.
Age Limit:- The Candidates must have the age of maximum 35 years as on last date of application.
Selection process:- The candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the various selection rounds conducted by Rajasthan Medical Officer selection Board.
RUHS Recruitment Notification
RUHS Recruitment Apply Online
How to Apply for RUHS Recruitment 2017
The candidates have to apply online from the official website of Rajasthan Health and family welfare department by filling the online application form on or before the last date to apply
- Firstly visit the official website of Rajasthan Family welfare department
- Search the link of Rajasthan Medical officer recruitment 2016
- Click on the link and read the given instructions carefully
- Click on apply online
- Fill the application forms with correct details
- Upload the recent passport size photo & signature and all the required documents
- Submit the application form
- Deposite the application fees
- Download or take a printout of Application form for future use.
- Starting Date of online form submission:- 17th December 2016
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application:- 3rd January 2017
- RUHS Exam Date:- 22nd January 2017.
RUHS Admit Card 2017:
RUHS Admit Card 2017 will be released before the date of the exam on the official website.All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
RUHS Result 2017:
RUHS Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website.All the applicants can easily check their result by using their roll no on the official website.