RRC NFR Teacher Recruitment 2017, NFR 71 TGT PGT Teacher Posts: Railway Recruitment Board of Northeast Frontier Railway has dispatched the RRC NFR Teacher Recruitment notification at official website. The Recruitment Board had released the vacancy notification to fill the 71 vacant positions of TGT & PGT. Interested aspirants need to fill the registration form before final date.
It will conduct on 28 August 2017. Candidates who are going to apply they must complete the post graduation, Graduation in respective discipline. It is better to have a good education records as well as recognized University. Candidates can apply the application form for RRC NFR Teacher Recruitment 2017 on official portal and also apply on studytubes.co.in
Candidates can check more details like application fee, education qualification, selection process, age bar, and how to apply the application form given below in the article. Candidates can download the application form from official website. And full fill the application form before final date.Eligible and interested aspirants can apply the application form for RRC NFR Teacher Vacancy before last date 28 August 2017. The RRC Northeast Frontier Railway will be selected the candidates on their performance in personal interview.
RRC NFR Teacher Recruitment 2017 Details:
Important details of RRC NFR Teacher Recruitment 2017:-
Name of Board: – Railway Recruitment Board of Northeast Frontier Railway
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Teacher posts (TGT & PGT)
RRC NFR Teacher interview Date: 28 August 2017
Official Website: – nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Number of Vacancy:
- Total number of vacancies: 71 Posts
RRC NFR Teacher Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
All candidates should have passed post graduation, Graduation in respective discipline with good academic records from well recognized university. Candidates can check more details on official portal.
- Minimum Age limit: 18 year
- Maximum Age limit: not decided
Age Relaxation: As per govt norms
- Personal Interview
- For PGT (Primary Graduate Teacher) Posts: Selected aspirants will get the pay scale Rs. 27,500/-.
- For TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Posts: Selected aspirants will get the pay scale Rs. 26,250/-.
- For PRT (Primary Teacher) Posts: Selected aspirants will get the pay scale Rs. 21,250/-.
- RRC NFR Teacher interview Date: 28 August 2017
How to Apply for RRC NFR Teacher Recruitment 2017:-
- First of all candidates go to the official website i.e indianrailways.gov.in
- The home page of official site will appear on the screen.
- Go to the section and Click on the NFR Teacher Recruitment.
- Find for the link related to the RRC NFR Teacher Recruitment 2017.
- Read all the details carefully after downloading the Pdf file.
- Carry all the originals of all relevant certificates to the venue centres without fail.
RRC NFR Teacher Jobs 2017 Notification
RRC NFR Teacher Vacancy 2017 Application Form
Carry with required document at the Interview Time:
- Date of birth,
- Educational qualification.
- Caste registration certificate.
- Passport size photos.
Walk Interview Address:
Office of the Chief Medical Director,
N.F. Railway, Maligaon,
Guwahati – 781011, Assam
RRC NFR Teacher Exam Result 2017:
The RRC NFR Teacher Exam Result will be disclosed by the examination authority. The organization will be provided Result on office website. All candidates can check your RRC NFR Teacher Result on official website.