RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018 Download, Railway Group D Exam Dates:- Railway Recruitment Board Patna Region will soon declare RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018 on its official website for all candidates who successfully applied online application form for the Group D posts. Candidates will get their admit card print out before 15 days of exam date. Candidates are requested to check official website www.rrbpatna.gov.in for further details.
The board will soon release RRB Patna Group D Call Letter 2018 for candidates on its official website. The examination is going to be conducted in 12th, 18th, 26th August and 9th, 16th September 2018. Admit card will available on official website through online mode. The board will not send you admit card by postal or email. Candidates will have to download it by using their all valid log in detailed. For all candidates who applied application form. Only candidates who have eligible can download their admit card form official website.
Details About RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018 Download:-
Here we are also going to provide you complete details regarding to RRB Patna Group D Hall Ticket 2018 and mentioning them below this page. Candidates who want to appear in exam need to check out this full page and get print out of admit card through direct link.
About to RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018:-
|Name of Board||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Name of Post||Group D|
|Number of Post||Multiple|
|Exam Date||August 2018|
|Admit Card Date||Available Soon|
|Location of Exam||Across India|
Steps to Download RRB Patna Group D Admit Card 2018:-
- First, candidates should visit official website.
- Search RRB Group D Admit Card
- Now click on direct link.
- Enter all required details.
- Then click on submit button.
- Now admit card will appear on screen.
- Download and take print out for exam uses.
RRB Patna Group D Exam Pattern 2018:-
- Exam will be Objective Type.
- There will be 100 Question asked in exam.
- Exam time will be 90 Minutes.
- Question Paper will be provided in 15 Languages.
- Exam will be of 10th class standard.
- There will be 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer.