Railway recruitment board (RRB) has announced the notification of 651 vacant posts of clerk ticket examiner & typist etc. All interested and eligible jobseeker can apply as online. All eligible aspirants should fill this form before the date 21/09/2015. All other details about these recruitment candidates should go official site. The exam of this clerk post will be held on 24/10/2015 to 4/11/2015.
RRB Muzaffarpur Vacancy Details 2015:
Total number of vacant post is: 651
- Ticket examiner post is : 180
- Train clerk post is: 29
- Junior clerk cum typist post is: 301
- Accounts clerk cum typist post is:55
- Commercial clerk post is: 86
Applicants should completed 12th class from recognized board and candidates should have typing speed 30 words per minute of English and 25 words per minute of Hindi language.
Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age not greater than 29 years.
Selection of candidates will be base on performance in written exam and document verification base.
Applicants should pay Rs 100/- through online or offline mode.
Selected candidates will give Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 Grade pay Rs 1900/-
How to apply:
- First applicants should go official link: Apply Online for RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2015
- Then click the form of RRB Muzaffarpur Clerk and open it.
- Fill all correct information in this application form.
- Then upload scanned sign and photo.
- Choose the fee submission mode to pay exam fee.
- Click on submit button and take the print out of this form.
- Starting date to fill form: 22/08/2015
- Closing date to submission form: 21/09/2015
- Closing date of payment application fee is: 18/09/2015
- Date of exam: 24/10/2015 to 03/11/2015
About 20 days before the exam admit card will be update. Candidates can download the admit card before exam date from its official site. Admit card of this exam will update in the month of October.
RRB Muzaffarpur Result 2015:
When exam will completed all appeared applicants wait their exam. Exam will be updated very soon on its official site. Appeared candidates can check it to follow these steps.
- First log on official site www.rrbappreg.in.
- Then should open the result field.
- Enter registration number, name and DOB & click on submit.
- Save the result for future use.