RRB Junior Accountant Syllabus 2018, RRB JA Exam Pattern 2018: The railway recruitment Board will be announced soon various vacant posts of the junior accountant in this department.A number of job seekers were waiting for job in RRB department. So all the applicants can apply for this department. The application form will be released soon.
The RRB Junior accountant exam will be held on soon.now all the applicants eagerly seeking the exam pattern & Exam syllabus. The RRB junior accountant exam syllabus is available on the official website in PDF format. So all the applicants can download the RRB junior accountant exam syllabus from the official website.
RRB Junior Accountant Syllabus 2018 Details:
The Railway recruitment board junior accountant exam syllabus is available on the official website .The Exam pattern & exam syllabus is very important for all the applicants. By this they can better preparation for the Exam.All the applicants take an idea that what will the level of paper and which type of questions will ask in the Examination. So all the candidates should visit the official website to get the RRB exam pattern & exam syllabus.
Paper 1: subject
- Hindi(25 question)
- General knowledge(question)
- Everyday science( 25question)
- Mathematics(25 question)
- Basic computer(25 question)
Paper 2: Subject
- Bookkeeping accountancy(25 question)
- Business methods(25 question)
- Audit(25 question)
- Indian economics(25 question)
- Rajasthan civil service (25 question)
RRB Junior Accountant Written Exam Pattern 2018:
- Written Exam will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- There will be two question papers in written exam.
- Each Question Paper consists of 450 marks.
- There will also be negative marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
- The Time Duration for each paper is 02:30 Hours (150Minutes).
How to check RRB Junior Accountant Syllabus 2018
- Firstly log in authorized website
- After search the link exam syllabus of RRB JR accountant 2018 & clicks it.
- After then start to download exam syllabus.
- Save it as a PDF format
- And take a print copy of this for future use.
Exam date:-updated soon