RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018, Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy: Good News for all the aspiranst who are looking for the Teaching Jobs in rajasthan. The RPSC has released a notification for 9000 2nd Grade Teacher Jobs 2018. Aspirants apply Online from 10th May 2018 to 9th June 2018.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2018, Apply for 9000 RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy. Rajasthan Public service commission issued a vacancy notification of RPSC 2nd Grade teacher Recruitment 2018. Candidates may apply online RPSC IInd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 on or before the 9th June 2018.
RPSC has released near about 9000 Senior Grade II Teacher Vacancy for ( TSP & Non TSP). Aspirants who want to Teacher Jobs in the Rajasthan State. All they can apply online for the RPSC Senior Grade 2 Teacher Jobs 2018 before on 9th June 2018. This is good opportunity for all the aspirants who want to teacher jobs in the Rajasthan State.
Apply Online for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 before by last date.The Online form submission form for RPSC Teacher vacancy 2018 will start from 10th May 2018. The Last date of online form submission is 9th June 2018. All Aspirants are advised to apply before the last date. For more details check www.free-jobalert.in.
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Name of Department-Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Ajmer
- Name of Posts:- Senior Teacher Grade II ( TSP & Non TSP)
- Job Location-Rajasthan
- Vacancies – 9000 Vacancies
- Job Type –Government Job
- Job Category – Govt
- Official Website-www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Details Of Vacancies:
- Sr Teacher Grade II ( TSP):- 838 Posts
Subject Wise Details Of Vacancies
- Hindi :- 318 Posts
- Mathematics :- 71 Posts
- Science :- 39 Posts
- English :- 16 Posts
- Social Science ;- 202 Posts
- Sanskrit :- 178 Posts
- Urdu :- 14 Posts
Sr Grade II Teacher ( Non TSP):- 8162 Posts
Subject Wise Details Of Vacancies
- Hindi :- 1507 Posts
- Mathematics :- 699 Posts
- Science :- 1128 Posts
- English :- 788 Posts
- Social Science ;- 1878 Posts
- Sanskrit :- 1952 Posts
- Urdu :- 117 Posts
- Punjabi :- 89 Posts
- Sindhi :- 04 Posts
The Aspirants who wants to work as a government teacher in Rajasthan may apply in the Rajasthan Government Teacher Vacancy 2018. candidates caan check their RPSC Second Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018 from authorized web page.The candidate must have the eligibility to apply in the RPSC recruitment 2018. The candidates can apply online in the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher 2018 Vacancy by filling the application form on or before the last date.All the details about RPSC Senior Teacher Grade 2 Recruitment 2018 such as educational Qualification, age limit, How to apply are available here:-
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- For Hindi, English, Math, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi:- The candidates should have a B.ED & other graduation with bachelor of education for apply to the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher.
- For Science Subject: Graduate or equivalent with at least two subjects in the following as :- Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro Biology, Bio Technology & Bio Chemistry.
- For Social Science:- Graduate or equivalent with at least two subjects in the following as:– History, Geography, Economics, Sociology, public Administration, Philosophy.
- For Sanskrit:- Shastri Degree or Diploma
Age Limit: as on 1st January 2019
The age of the candidate is minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years to apply in RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2018
The details of application fee will be released in the official Adverttisment.
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the written exam.
- Starting of online application process for :- 10th May 2018
- Last date of submission of application :- 9th June 2018
- Exam Date:– updated soon
How to Apply for RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018:
- All the candidates should go to the official website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Search the link RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2018 on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Admit Card 2018:
The Admit card will be released before 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary document. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates such as roll no, application no, exam date & time, exam center, date of birth, photo & signature, postal address etc.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Result 2018:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no & date of birth on the official website