RITES Engineer Recruitment Exam 2018 will be held soon. RITES Admit Card 2018 will be released soon at rites.com. Check RITES Exam details.
RITES Admit Card 2018, RITES Engineer Exam Hall Ticket 2018 Download:-RITES limited is an public sector and greatest company that was founded in the year of 1974. The headquarter of this company is located in Gurgaon. Rajiv malhotra is an chairman of this company.
RITES Limited is an Engineering consultancy work in the field of transport infrastructure. All those candidates who has applied for RITES LIMITED Engineer. They can check their Admit card on the official website is www.rites.com. RITES LIMITED Admit card 2018 will be uploaded very soon on the official website.
RITES Admit Card 2018
Total Vacancies: 105
All the Applicants keep in touch with the official website to get current updates regarding the Examination.
Exam Pattern Rites 2018:-
- In part 1 exam will have objective type question.
- There are following different subject from where question to be Ask.
- General Ability
- General science.
- General knowledge.
- Total number of Question 100 (100 marks).
- Time duration of Exam 90 min(1 hr 30 min).
- Part 2 question ask from subject of Engineering(80 marks)
- .time duration for part 2 2 hrs(120 min)
- Interview (20 marks)
How to Download Admit card RITES 2018:-
- Go to the official website that is rites.com
- Search the link RITES Admit card 2018.
- Click on this.
- Choose your post name and fill the Registration no, date of Birth, password.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card will open in a new page.
- Download and take printout of Admit card for the future use.
RITES Exam Result 2018:-
Result will be uploaded on the official website in 40to 50 days after successfully of the Examination. All the candidates who has given this can check the Result on the official website www.rites.com result shows all the performance of the particular candidates.
The successfully of the exam After 10-20 days Answer key will be uploaded on the official website. On this basis All the candidate can idea of performance before the Exam result.