Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Imphal, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India is going to release the notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (Attendant/ Ward Attendant/ Chowkidar/ Sweeper/ Mess Attendant/ Lab Attendant/ Cook/ Head Cook/ Mali/ Peon/ PA System Operator/ Draftery/ Gr-IV/ Workshop Attendant/ Pump Operator). Total Number of vacancies are not taken out yet. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply before February 2017 for the RIMS Imphal MTS Recruitment 2017.
All the other details regarding the RIMS Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, Age limit, application fee, Selection process, important dates, How to apply is as given here.
RIMS Imphal MTS Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the organization:- Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal.
Name of the posts:-Multitasking Staff.
Total number of vacancies:- will be updated soon.
The candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council.
- The age of the candidates should not be greater than 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for 3 years ,OBC & 5 years for SC/ST.
- For General candidates fee RS 200/ & SC /ST fee Rs 50/
- No fee for PWD candidates.
Starting date of applying Application :- no information.
Last date for applying Application:- not updated yet.
How to apply:
- All candidates should go to the official website at rims.edu.in
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details such as personal & academic details.
- Affix your photograph.
- Attach your attested photo copies of the document with the application form.
- Send the application form to the Appropriate address.
The Admit card will be published before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their name & date of birth from the official website. The Admit card is a very important document for all candidates. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
RIMS Result 2017:
The Result will be declared very soon after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no on the official website. The result is very important for all applicants. Because the result shows the real performance of the candidates.