RCUES Recruitment 2017, Apply 756 Junior Assistant Bill Collector Posts 2018:-Here is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for job in Hyderabad. The board has released notification for candidate for 750 posts of Assistant, Bill controller, Stenographer and Manager. Candidate who interested can apply application.The Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies Hyderabad has invited candidate top participate in examination for these posts.
Candidates who have all qualification can apply online application form through official website. Candidate can download notification of RCUES AP Recruitment 2017 from official website. The board has mentioned all detailed information in notification.The board has released notification with all requirements of candidates. Candidates who want to apply Recruitment of RCUES 2017 application form should check all qualification detail in notification. Candidate must check all eligibility criteria before apply online application form.
The board has started application form on date 26th September 2017. Dead line of submit online application is 07th October 2017. Candidate can apply application form before last date or on last date. The board will receive online application mode of RCUES Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017. Candidate can visit official website to submit their application form.
RCUES Recruitment 2017 Details:
The board has provided direct link of RCUES Recruitment 2017 apply application form through official website. Candidate can check all detailed information related to RCUES Recruitment 2017 on official web portal. Candidate can check RCUES Recruitment 2017 by visit website www.studytubes.co.in. There we provide all information about to Recruitment of JA RCUES 2017.
About to RCUES Recruitment 2017:-
- Name of Board: Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies.
- Name of Post: Bill Collector, System Manager and Other.
- Number of Post: 750 Posts.
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
- Application Date: 26th September 2017.
- Location of Job:
- Official Website: onlinercues.in.
Post Wise Detail:-
- Junior Assistant – 133 Posts.
- Senior Stenographer – 110 Posts.
- System Manager -110 Posts.
- System Assistant – 110 Posts.
- Bill Collector – 165 Posts.
- Union Accountant – 93 Posts.
- Health Assistant – 29 Posts.
Eligible Criteria of RCUES Recruitment 2017:-
Candidate must pass Graduation in any field from a recognized Institute or University. Candidate must have knowledge of MS Office and Computer Knowledge with certificate of system Design, database Management, System Security and Networking.
- General/OBC candidate Maximum Age: 40 Year Old,
- ST/SC/PWD/PH and Other Candidate Maximum Age: 45 Year Old.
- General/OBC: Rs. 350/- + Examination Fee: Rs. 150/-,
- SC/ST and Other: No Fee.
- Senior Stenographer – Rs. 17,500.
- Junior Accountant – Rs. 15,000.
- Health Assistant – Rs. 15,000.
- System Manager – Rs. 15000.
- Bill Collector – Rs. 15,000.
- Junior Assistant – Rs. 15,000.
- System Assistant – Rs. 12,000.
- Written Examination,
- Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: 26th September 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 07th October 2017.
- Exam Date: Will Update Soon.
- Admit Card Date: Will Update Soon.
RCUES Recruitment 2017 Syllabus & Pattern:-
The board has defined examination syllabus and pattern in notification. Candidate can download official notification for information about to RCUES Recruitment 2017. The board has mention topic wise syllabus in notification. So candidate downloads and prepares examination preparation. The board will announce examination date soon on official website.
Steps to Apply RCUES Recruitment 2017:-
- First, candidate visit official website.
- Search application apply link on home page.
- Click on application link.
- Now application form page will appear on screen.
- Enter all required information in application form.
- Pay application fee according to the board.
- Click on submit button.
- Now application form will appear on screen.
- Download and take print out of application form for future.
RCUES Jobs 2017 Notification
RCUES Vacancy 2017 Application Form
RCUES Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:-
The board will upload admit card soon on official website. Candidate must download their RCUES Call Latter 2017 before appear in examination. The board will upload examination admit card before 15 days of exam date.
RCUES Recruitment 2017 Result:-
The board will release result after written examination complete. Candidate will able to download their RCUES Exam Result 2017 after update date or on upload date. The board will upload result according to candidate performance in written examination.
RCUES Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:-
Candidate will select through their performance in both written examination and interview test. The board will update selection list of candidate on official website. Candidate can check there. Selection process will organize by the board. So candidates give best performance in examination for selection.