Ranchi Collectorate Recruitment 2017, 218 Computer Operator Vacancy: Ranchi Collectorate Department has released a notification for filling up 218 Computer Operator, Revenue Employee, Clerk, Driver, Inventor and various vacant posts. There is a golden opportunity for all eligible candidates.
Those who want to apply Ranchi Collectorate Recruitment 2017 on or before the final date. The candidates can download the application form from official web portal on or before to closing date 15 April 2017. All applicants can fill up their Collectorate Ranchi Job Vacancy 2017 by offline method. The download link is provided in the official website of Ranchi Collectorate such as ranchi.nic.in.
All the Main Details of Collectorate Ranchi Recruitment Notification 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Ranchi Collectorate Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Ranchi Collectorate
Exam Name: Ranchi Collectorate Clerk Recruitment 2017
Name of Posts: Computer Operator, Revenue Employee, Clerk, Driver, Inventor
Total Number of Posts: 218
Official Website: ranchi.nic.in
Application Process: Offline Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 10 April 2017
Job Location: Ranchi
Ranchi Collectorate Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
The candidates must have passed 10th or 12th for any recognized board to participate for the Ranchi Collectorate Recruitment 2017.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per govt norms
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
Important Dates Ranchi Collectorate Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: Started Now
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 15 April 2017
Ranchi Collectorate Recruitment Notification & Application Form
How to Fill Ranchi Collectorate Application Form 2017:
- Firstly, candidates must open official web portal of Ranchi Collectorate that is nic.in.
- Then candidates download official notification and Application form
- Now candidates can read notification and fill all required information.
- Then candidates attach passport size photo and signature and all necessary documents.
- Finally, send their hard copy your application form for below given address.
Collectorate Ranchi, Block A, 3rd Floor, Room No.
Block A, 3rd Floor, Room No. 303.
Ranchi Collectorate Admit Card 2017:
Permission Letter of the Ranchi Collectorate Clerk Exam 2017 will be coming out 15 days before the main exam date. All the eligible Candidates have to keep their permission letter with them when going to appear in the exam.
Ranchi Collectorate Result 2017:
Eligible applicants must visit the official webpage or check out the examination result after releasing. The candidates can check Ranchi Collectorate Result 2017 on its official website.