Rajasthan University Recruitment 2018, Clerk/Lab Asst Grade 2 Posts: Rajasthan University will soon release the Rajasthan University 2018 Recruitment notification for the Non-Teaching Various Vacant Posts. The Rajasthan University will opened new registrations for filling Non-Teaching Staff vacancies. Registration from the eligible candidates for the positions of Clerk Grade 2, Lab Assistant, Lab Bearer, Junior Technical Assistant and other vacant posts.
All the Important Information of Rajasthan University Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2018 | Jobs for Graduates 2018
The post wise vacancy details are as stated above. The Rajasthan University online application will be available on www.uniraj.ac.in. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official online.
Rajasthan University Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Organization: Rajasthan University Department
Exam Name: Rajasthan University Non- Teaching Exam 2018
Post Name: Clerk Grade 2, Lab Assistant, Lab Bearer, Junior Technical Assistant
Total Number of Vacancy: Various Posts
Official Web Portal: uniraj.ac.in
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 06 November 2017
Job Location: Rajasthan
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
Candidates should possess 12th Class/Graduation /B.E/B.Tech / Masters Degree in relevant subject form recognized University
- Minimum age for Applicants: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt norms.
Selection Process: Written Exam
- General, OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs 500/-
- For Physical Handicapped Candidates Application Fee: Rs 100/-
- For Clerk Grade-2: Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- For Lab Assistant: Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs. 2800
- For Lab Bearer: Rs 5200-20200, Grade Pay Rs. 2000
- For Junior Technical Assistant (Library): Rs 9300-34800, Grade Pay Rs. 3600
Rajasthan University Recruitment notification
Rajasthan University Recruitment Apply Online
How to Apply for Rajasthan University Recruitment 2018:
- At First applicants visit official web portal that is uniraj.ac.in.
- Then check the eligibility information
- If applicable then go to the Rajasthan University Registration Form 2018.
- Now candidates hit on the apply official online link
- Then appliers fill the online application form
- Finally Candidates upload the passport size photo, signature and required documents
- Then pay the application fee in required manner
- Press on submit button
- Candidates take a Xerox copy for future correspondence
Rajasthan University Admit Card 2018:
Permission Letter will be obtainable only official web page of Rajasthan University Recruitment Board. Applicants can download their call letter for this recruitment exam.
Rajasthan University Result 2018:
Result of Rajasthan University Department is announced on the official web page of the Final selection of the applicants will be based on the performance of the students in the written exam. Applicants will get all the information related to Rajasthan University Non-Teaching Result 2018 on this web page.