REET Application Form 2018, Rajasthan BSER REET 2018 Vacancy: Here is a good News for all the aspirants who are waiting for the REET Exam, Now the wait is going to over soon, The REET Application Form 2017 submission will Start from 6th November & Close on 27th November 2017. The REE Exam has been Scheduled on 11th February 2018.
REET Application Form 2018 is going to release soon. All the eligible aspirants can apply for REET 2018 online Application by visiting the official website of the board. All the Aspirants can Check their Rajasthan REET 2018 Eligibility & Other Details.
The Board of secondary education Rajasthan will release notification regarding the various vacant, 2nd and 3rd grade teacher posts. All the eligible candidates can apply Online through the official website for the REET exam.We will provide the all information about the REET exam on the official website. So all candidates should keep in touch with the official website of education board of Rajatshan.
The Online application form for the REET will be Started soon. All the candidates can apply before on Last date . All the other details regarding the REET application form such as education qualification, application fee , important dates, how to apply, admit card, result date is as given below . All the candidates can see the details from here.
REET Application Form 2018 Details:
Exam name:-REET 2018
Conducted by: – Board of secondary Education, Rajasthan.
Total number of vacancies:– 35000
- For 1 to 5th level:- candidates should posses 12th with minimum 50% marks and have a diploma (BSTC) for 2 years.
- For 6 to 8th level:-candidates should have a bachelor degree B.Ed or BSTC with minimum 50 % marks.
- REET application fee for primary level(1 to 5th class Rs 400/
- REET application fee for middle level& 6th to 8th class Rs 600/.
The selection will be made on the basis of REET 2018 exam performance.
- Start date of submitting application form: – 6th November 2017
- Last date of submitting application form:-27th November 2017
- Deposition of application fee date: -27th November 2017
- REET exam admit card available on:-1st February 2018
- REET exam date:-11th February 2018
How to apply for REET Application Form 2018:
- All candidates log on to the official website at rajastha.gov.in
- Search & click on the link Apply Online on the home page.
- Enter your all mandatory details such as academic & personal details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for further use.
REET Admit Card 2018:
The admit card will be uploaded on the official website of the Rajasthan education board. All the candidates can download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
CLICK HER For REET Admit Card 2018
The admit card contains all information about the candidates such as the name of the candidate, roll no, application no, exam date & time, exam center,photo & signature , postal address etc. So all applicants should carry their admit card on the day of the exam
REET 2018 Result:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the candidates can check their results by using their roll no on the official website. The result shows the real performance of the candidates. So the result is very important for all applicants.All candidates should check their results.