Rajasthan High Court Result 2018, Counsellors Result, Cut Off Marks: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur will organized the written examination for the Various Counsellor Posts. It has taken place in 5 back to back days. As the Rajasthan High Court Exam has successfully conducted Rajasthan High Court Exam on various examination center. Now all the appliers must be waiting for their Rajasthan High Court Result 2018.
The exam was being organized on the small group of number of districts of the Rajasthan state. Now all the applicants are impatiently waiting for the Rajasthan High Court Exam Result/Cut off Marks 2018.
Rajasthan High Court Result 2018:
All the Applicants who have appeared in the written test, now must be eager to know their Rajasthan High Court Result 2018. So that they can prepare themselves accordingly because the short listed job seekers have to go for the interview round, which is going to be the final round.Those appliers who unfortunately couldn’t through of it, have to try to wait for the next Rajasthan High Court Recruitment and need to try again in it.
Some Important Data Regarding Rajasthan High Court Exam 2016:-
Name of the Compartment: – High Court of Rajasthan
Vacancy Name: – Counsellor Jobs
Total no. of Vacant Seats:- Various Posts
Official Web Portal:– hcraj.nic.in/
Announcement: – Result
Job Area: – Jodhpur, Rajasthan
Written Examination Date:- Updated Soon
Result Date: – no updates yet
How to Download the Rajasthan High Court Result 2018:-
- Go for the official website of Rajasthan Government, which is mentioned above.
- There you will find the Recruitment Section.
- Visit over there, you will get so many links on that individual web page.
- Hit on the Result Link, all the latest Rajasthan High Court Result 2018 link will be shown.
- Click on that particular link, of which you want to see the result.
- Fill all the necessary details to help the result to come out.
Rajasthan High Court Exam Cut off Marks:-
Cut off marks of Rajasthan High Court Exam 2018 will be published after few weeks of the completion of the written test.