Rajasthan Budget Highlight 2018, Highlights of Rajasthan Budget – Current GK: Rajasthan Budget Highlight 2018, Highlights of Rajasthan Budget – GK: The Government of Rajasthan has been released Rajasthan Budget 2018 on 12th February 2018 (Monday) that announcement by our Honrable Chief Minister SMT. Vasundhra Rajye Sindhiya. Through budget Rajasthan Government come up with new and many of different rules and valuable part that use in regular life. Budget is not a part of our constitute but it called as a simple budget that announce every state government in their time period
We can use this budget in our life in different sector. In a simple language we can ask this type of budget as simple budget that called annual financial statement. Here through this article we are going to share some important information about to Rajasthan Budget 2018 and mentioning below this page.
Candidates who interested to know what new com in Rajasthan Budget Highlight 2018 then you should read this page at the end for complete detail. The government of Rajasthan is come with various new statements and is promote them in our state. So candidates should check this page for all minor and major information about to Rajasthan Budget 2018. All detailed wise information are providing below this page. So read continue.
Rajasthan Budget Highlight 2018
राजस्थान बजट 2018 के अंतर्गत आने वाले सभी महत्वपूर्ण जानकारियां इस लेख के द्वारा दी जा रही हैं | उम्मीद है की हमारे द्वारा दी गयी जानकारी से आप संतुष्ट होंगे | राजस्थान सरकार ने दिनांक 12 फरवरी 2018 (सोमवार ) को राजस्थान राज्य का वार्षिक बजट पेश कर दिया है | बजट से जुडी सम्पूर्ण जानकारी इस लेक में दी गयी है | हमारा मकसद केवल आपको बजट की हर गतिविधि और हर जानकारी से अवगत करना है | सम्पूर्ण जानकारी के लिए इस लेख को अंत तक पढ़े |
Rajasthan Budget 2018 Highlight:-
- Rs 25 lakh home loan will be given to journalist
- Rs 33.25 crore will be spent on renovation of 19 historical buildings. A new museum will come up at Bundi. Rs 20 crore allocated to develop Amer Fort as iconic tourist destination
- Royalty exempted to carry out mining in many areas. Zero belt mining policy will be promoted
- No new taxes imposed in the current budget
- GST will be reduced on Kota stone
- Milk will be added in Mid Day meal program
- Rs 25 lakh allocated for dependents of martyrs
- New toilets will be developed on National Highway
- Rs 55 crore allocated for a tunnel to connect Ajmer-Pushkar
- Rs 91 crore will be spent for setting up counter terrorism centre at Sardar Patel Police University in Jodhpur
- 49 new fire tenders will be procured soon
- 210 new vehicles at a cost of Rs 7.10 crore will be procured for police soon
- 2000 patwari will be recruited
- 1,161 constables will be recruited for new battalion of police department
- Paota, Jaipur will be upgraded into tehsil
- Interest subsidiary increased for young entrepreneurs from 5% to 6%
- Ambedkar Bhawan will be constructed at a cost of Rs 80 crore.
- Here also announced one-time loan waiver of up to Rs 50,000 for small and marginal farmers in the state, which would cost Rs 8,000 crore to the exchequer.
- Here also announced setting up a farmer loan relief commission where farmers can approach and present their side for getting relief on merit basis
- 6571 posts will be filled up by December 2018 in health sector. 5518 health workers will be recruited
- Bhairon Singh Shekhawat Swarojgar Antodaya Yojana- 50,000 families to get up to 50,000 interest-free loans.
- Chief Minister announces Rs 25 lakh for player Nagarkoti, who was part of India’s less than 19 team. Rs 2 crore sanctioned for upgrading SMS stadium
- 1,000 new Annapurna Bhandar will be established.
- Free Wi-Fi facilities will be provided in state universities. Eight new ITIs to be opened in the state
- Sanitary pads will be distributed in all government schools
- Rs 6000 crore will be spent to connect Bisalpur dam with the Banas river
- 15 kms of new roads will be constructed in all the 200 assembly constituencies and Nearly 21,614 km roads will be constructed in rural areas
- A new railway line will come up in western Rajasthan. The railway line will link Jaisalmer and Barmer, boosting tourism
- Rs 1 lakh insurance for Bhamasah card holders
- Bikaner, Ajmer, Churu, Pali and Chittorgarh declared open defecation free
- 77,000 job openings announced in education department
- About to Recruitment of 9,000 grades II teachers will be done soon
- The chief minister, who also holds finance portfolio, announced free travel for people above 80 years of age and one attendee on half fare in the state roadways buses.
- Driving license and vehicle registration to go paperless
- Tax relief of Rs 650 crore given in the budget
- District mineral foundation trust will spend Rs 1000 lakh to build roads
- State women employees will get two years child care leave
- Highways and mega-highways to be converted into emergency landing places