Punjab TET Application Form 2018, PSTET Online Registration, Exam dates: All the aspirants for teaching Jobs are hereby informed that the Punjab TET 2018 is available on the official web portal. Check below mentioned eligibilty ad apply online for Punjab TET exam 2018.
Punjab State Council of Educational Research & Training (PSTET), has announce Punjab TET Notification 2018 eligible Candidate for teaching jobs in Government & Private Schools. This exam is held by the Department of School Education of state government. Candidate to check other important details in notification Punjab TET 2018 on official website.
Punjab TET Application Form 2018 Details:
Name of Exam: Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) in Punjab State.
Authorize Conducting Organization: State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab
Post of Recruitment: Primary &Secondary School Teachers.
Punjab TET Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Primary Teachers: – Applicant required to have 12th pass and 4-year Graduation degree in Elementary Education and Diploma to also apply.
- Elementary Teachers: – Applicant must have Graduation degree passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.Ed /B.El.Ed.
- Only Single Paper I & II
- General, OBC, BC Category Applicant must have to pay to application fees- Rs. 600/-
- ST,SC,PWD Category Applicant must have to pay application fees/- Rs. 300/-
- For Both Paper I & II
- General , BC , OBC Category candidate pay to Applications fees/-Rs 1200/-
- SC / ST/PWD Category Candidate pay to application fees/- Rs 600/-
Candidate Selection Process will be based on the performance of Written Exam Test and after the followed by Personal Interview.
- Starting Date for Online Submission:- 19th December 2017
- Last Date for Online Submission:- 26th December 2017
- Deposit of application Fee:- 22nd December to 27th December 2017
How to apply for Punjab TET Application Form 2018
- Candidates may be apply through online process from official site www.tetpunjab.com.
- Candidate Fill the Personal details in application form as in given format.
- Candidate should be upload recently scanned digital photo and signature.
- After Applicant pay the applicable application fee and proceed it.
- After that Candidate to take Printout of filled online application form and send it given address.
Post Box No.1828, Post Office Sector 62,
Mohali (Punjab) Pin- 160062.
PSTET Admit card 2018:
Permission card is available soon on official site of Punjab TET www.tetpunjab.com. Punjab TET Publish Hall-Ticket for the Candidate, is an entry ticket for enter in examination center in Punjab state.
Punjab TET 2018 Result:-
Result of Punjab TET will be available soon on official website. You can see your result on official website by providing detail like registration no., o roll no., Applicant name and date of birth. Result is very important after the competition Exam and all Candidate waiting for the result. Completely final Result are publish in official site, So candidate check the official site for known result.