Punjab PULSA Recruitment 2017, Punjab 916 Para Legal Volunteers Jobs 2018:–The Punjab Legal Service Authority has released notification to candidates for 916 posts of Para Legal Volunteers. Candidates who interested can apply application through official website. The board has provided direct link of application for apply online from official website.
The bard has invited candidates for Volunteers job. There are many vacancies available in department. Candidates can check Recruitment of Punjab PULSA 2017 from official website. The board will conduct candidates according to their talent and ability. Candidate can download notification from official website. The board has mentioned all qualification detail and other information in notification.
Candidates must check all eligibility criteria from download notification. The board has started application of Punjab PULSA Notification 2017 through online mode on official website. Candidate should check application date on website. Application last submission date is 11th October 2017. So candidate can apply online application before last date or on last date.
Punjab PULSA Recruitment 2017 Details:
The board will select candidates according to their performance in interview test. So candidates give best performance to select. The board will hire new candidates for these posts. Candidates should apply application for Notification of Punjab PULSA 2017. The board will receive only online application form through official website.
Candidates can check Punjab PULSA Vacancies 2017 on website www.studytubes.co.in. There we providing full information about to examination and latest news of the board. Candidates who are going to apply application of Punjab PULSA Job 2017 should check all detail before apply application form.
About to Punjab PULSA Recruitment 2017:-
- Name of Board: Punjab Legal Service Authority.
- Name of Post: Volunteers.
- Number of Post: 916 Posts.
- Application Mode: Online Mode.
- Application Date: Started.
- Location of Job: Punjab State.
- Official Website: www.pulsa.gov.in.
Details of Vacancies District Wise:
- Faridkot: 40 Posts
- Kapurthala: 30 Posts
- Amritsar: 60 Posts
- Mansa: 50 Posts
- Moga: 50 Posts
- Bathinda: 50 Posts
- Fazilka: 40 Posts
- Barnala: 35 Posts
- Fatehgarh Sahib: 10 Posts
- Gurdaspur: 30 Posts
- Pathankot: 45 Posts
- Hoshiarpur: 64 Posts
- Ferozepur: 60 Posts
- Sangrur: 50 Posts
- Jalandhar: 30 Posts
- Ludhiana: 60 Posts
- SBS Nagar: 50 Posts
- Patiala: 60 Posts
- Roopnagar: 50 Posts
- Sri Muktsar Sahib: 52 Posts
- SAS Nagar: 30 Posts
- Tarntaran: 30 Posts
Eligible Criteria of Punjab PULSA Recruitment 2017:-
Candidates can check qualification detail in notification. The board has mentioned qualification detail in notification.
- Minimum Age: 18 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 45 Year Old.
Candidates can check application fee detail in notification.
Candidates should check pay scale by download notification.
- Interview Test.
- Start Date of Application: Started.
- Last Date of Application: 11th October 2017.
- Interview Date: Will Update Soon.
Steps to Apply Punjab PULSA Recruitment 2017:-
- First, candidates visit official website www.pulsa.gov.in.
- Search application apply link on home page.
- Click on application link.
- Now application form page will appear on screen.
- Enter all required information in application form.
- Pay application fee according to the board.
- Click on submit button.
- Now application form will appear on screen.
- Download application form.
- Attach all information with application form.
- Send application form at given postal address.
- Take a hard copy of application form for future reference.
Punjab PULSA Jobs 2017 Notification & Application Form
Candidates can see in notification.
Punjab PULSA Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:-
Candidates willable to download interview admit card from official website. The board will update admit card after application process complete. So candidate can download Punjab PULSA Interview Call Latter 2017 before appear in interview test.
Punjab PULSA Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:-
The board will select candidates according to their performance in interview test. Candidates who applied application form can appear on interview test. The board will allow only candidates who registered with valid information in interview test. So candidate must sure that all information provided by candidates is valid and correct. In case of incorrect or insufficient information candidates will reject to appear in interview test.
Punjab PULSA Recruitment 2017 Result:-
The board will update result after interview test. Candidates can check result on official website. The board will upload result according to performance in interview test.