Punjab PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018, Apply 105 Lecturer, Programmer Jobs Online:- Recently, Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training has released an advertisement job notification to fill up about to 105 vacancies of Programmer & Lecturer in Electrical, Medical Lab Technology, Chemistry, Physics, Math, English, Mechanical, Civil, and Communication Engineering & Garment Manufacturing. So, candidates those who are interested to work in teaching filed can apply their application form from 07th August 2018. For more information candidates can log on to official site www.ppsc.gov.in.
Candidates who have interested and eligible for Punjab PSC Lecturer Job Recruitment 2018 can submit their application form from starting date. Candidates must also download PPSC Lecturer Notification 2018 to check all eligible criteria details. Only candidates who suitable for this recruitment can fill their application form with all required details. This recruitment is for all those candidates who have interested in teaching filed and also want to join an education department. So candidates carefully check all details and submit their application form as soon possible before or on last date.
Government Jobs 2018
All the other details regarding the PPSC Vacancy 2018 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
12th Pass Govt Jobs 2018 | 10th Pass Govt Jobs 2018
Punjab PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 Details:
- Name of the organization:- Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Name of the Posts:- Programmer & Lecturer
- Total number of Vacancies:-105 Posts.
- The Candidates should have a Computer Engineering Degree from a recognized university.
- The Candidates should have a Master’s degree in Physics/Chemistry/mathematics with 55% marks.
- The Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Plastic Technology.
- The Age of the candidates should be between 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- All category candidates will have to pay an application fee RS 3000/
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab State fee RS 500/
- Reserved category candidates of all states fee Rs 1125/
Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- with Rs.5400/- Grade Pay.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam and interview.
- Start Date to Apply online:–7th August 2018.
- Last Date to submit the application :–29th August 2018.
- Last Date of Submission Fee: 6th September 2018.
How to apply for Punjab PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018:-
- All the candidates should visit to the official website at ppsc.gov.in
- Search the PPSC Lecturer Application form 2018 on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Punjab PSC Lecturer Official Notification 2018
Punjab PSC Lecturer Vacancy 2018 Apply Online
Punjab PSC Admit Card 2018
The Admit card will be released before 10 to 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary document for all the candidates.
Punjab PSC Result 2018:
The PPSC Result 2018 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their Results by using their application no & roll no on the official website. The Result shows the real performance of the candidates. The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website.