Punjab PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017: The Punjab Public Service Commission has published a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Programmer, Lecturer, Librarian, Workshop Superintendent vacancies. Total Number of Vacancies are various. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the PPSC Recruitment 2017 through the official website.
All the other details regarding the PPSC Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Punjab PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the organization:- Punjab Public Service Commission.
Name of the Posts:- Programmer, Lecturer, Librarian, Workshop Superintendent.
Total number of Vacancies:-various.
- The Candidates should have a Computer Engineering Degree from a recognized university.
- The Candidates should have a Master’s degree in Physics/Chemistry/mathematics with 55% marks.
- The Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Plastic Technology.
- The Age of the candidates should be between 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- All category candidates will have to pay an application fee RS 3000/
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab State fee RS 500/
- Reserved category candidates of all states fee Rs 1125/
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam and interview.
- Last Date to Apply online:-updated Soon
- Last Date to submit the application fee:-updated Soon
- Last Date of Submission of Hard copy of online application:-updated Soon.
How to apply for Punjab PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- All the candidates should visit to the official website at ppsc.gov.in
- Search the PPSC Lecturer Application form 2017 on the home page.
- Click on that link.
- Fill all the mandatory details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Punjab PSC Admit Card 2017
The Admit card will be released before 10 to 15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary document for all the candidates.
Punjab PSC Result 2017:
The PPSC Result 2017 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their Results by using their application no & roll no on the official website. The Result shows the real performance of the candidates.
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website.
All the important details regarding the PPSC Recruitment 2017 will be updated soon on the official website.