Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017, 620 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy : The Punjab Postal Circle has recently released an advertisement for 620 Gramin Dak Sevak and other various vacant posts in this department. This is a good chance for all eligible and interested candidates. Applicants who full fill its eligibility criteria may submit Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 through its official website such as indiapost.gov.in.
The applicants can apply filling application form at its authorized online interface from 11 April 2017 and the finishing date for application form 11 May 2017. All the applicants who are interested in Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2017 can fill up online registration from official web portal.
All the important information of Punjab Postal Circle GDS Vacancy 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Examination Department: Punjab Postal Circle
Examination Name: Punjab Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Exam 2017
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Number of Posts: 620
Official Web Portal: indiapost.gov.in
Application Process: Online Method
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 12 April 2017
Job Location: Punjab
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have passed 10th or Secondary for any recognized board.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
(As on 11 April 2017)
Selection Process: Merit List
- For General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100
- For SC, ST and Female Candidates Application Fee: No Fee
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000 per Month
- Starting Date to Registration Form: 11 April 2017
- Closing Date to Registration Form: 11 May 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
How to Fill Punjab Post Office Application Form 2017:
- Initially, applicants log on to official Web Portal of Punjab Postal Circle.
- Then candidates open official web portal and download notification.
- Then appliers complete all information.
- Now applicants fill up their all complete details such as name, fathers name, education qualification, etc.
- Then candidates upload their passport size photograph and signature.
- Now pay application fee and submit final button.
- At last, take a hard copy their application form for future reference use only.
Punjab Post Office GDS Jobs Notification
Punjab Post Office Admit Card 2017:
Call Letter of the Punjab Post Office Exam 2017 will be coming out 21 days before the main examination date. All the qualified candidates have to keep their hall ticket with them when going to come out in the exam.
Punjab Post Office Result 2017:
The candidates must visit the official web portal or check out the examination result after releasing. The applicants can check Punjab Post Office Result 2017 on its official web portal.