Punjab Police Recruitment 2018, Punjab Police Constable Vacancy 2018 Apply Online: The Punjab Police Department has released a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in Police Constable Posts. Total Number of vacancies 4000. All the eligible & Interested candidates can apply to the Punjab Police Recruitment 2018 on or before the 26th February 2018.
All the important information regarding the Punjab Police 2018 Recruitment such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here. This is a great Opportunity for all eligible and interested candidates. Now Candidates can check their Punjab Police Recruitment 2018 from official web site.
Latest :- खबर के अनुसार पंजाब पुलिस बोर्ड ने नयी भर्ती योजना बनाई है | इसके तहत बोर्ड ने अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट www.punjabpolice.gov.in पर 4000 पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती की विग्पति जारी करने के साथ साथ बोर्ड ने इसके लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन भी चालू कर दिए है | उम्मीदवार जो इस भर्ती का पात्र बनना चाहता है वो इसके लिए आवेदन करे | ऑनलाइन आवेदन की तिथि 18 जनवरी 2018 से लेकर 26 फरवरी 2018 तक है | अधिक जानकारी के लिए निचे दी गयी जानकारी को सावधानी के साथ पढ़े |
Punjab Police Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the organization:– Punjab Police Department.
Name of the Posts:- Police Constable
Total number of Posts:- 4000 Posts
Official website:- punjabpolice.gov.in
Details of Vacancies:
|District Police Cadre||3000|
|Armed Police Cadre||678|
|District Police Cadre ( Female)||322|
Punjab Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The Candidates should have completed 10th/12th from a recognized Board or University. For more info see official notification.
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 25 years
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for Ex- Serviceman candidates.
- For General & OBC Candidates Fee Rs 400/
- For SC/ST/BC/OBC candidates Fee Rs 100/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of
- Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Physical Screening Test
- Male Aspirants:- 5 Feet 7 inch (5’7”)
- Female Aspirants:- 5 Feet 3 inch(5’3”)
Physical Standard for Male Aspirants:
- 1600 meter race to be done in 6.30 minutes (Only 1 chance)
- High Jump: 1.10 meter (Only 3 chances)
- Long Jump: 3.80 meters ( Only 3 chances)
Rs.10,300-34,800/- + Rs. 3200-Grade Pay
- Starting date of Online Application Form:- 18th January 2018
- Last date for Submission of application form:- 26th February 2018
How to Apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2018
- All the applicants should go to the official website at www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Search the link Punjab Police 2018 Recruitment
- Click on the link.
- Applicants fill all the information such as personal & academic details.
- Candidates upload your photo & signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Punjab Police Constable Admit Card 2018:
Punjab Police Admit Card 2018 will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.
Punjab Police Result 2018:
The Punjab Police Result 2018 will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their result by using their roll no on the official website.
All the other information regarding the Punjab Police 2018 Recruitment will be updated on the official website.