Puducherry has released the notification of 503 upper division clerk of group ‘C’ recruitment. Those aspiring students want to fill this application form candidate can see its official site. There are total 503 UDC post of group ‘C’. Starting date to fill this application form is 12/08/2015 and last date to fill this application form is 11/09/2015. All eager students can fill this application form before the last date.
Puducherry Govt Vacancy Details 2015:
There are total 503 UDC post. All the post is upper division clerk of group ‘C’.
All aspiring candidate should possess their graduate degree any recognized university or institute.
Age limits for this application form to fill is 18 to 32 years.
Pay scale is 5200-20200/- Rs with grade pay 2400 /- Rs.
Selection will be based on the written examination.
- Starting date to fill application form is: 12/08/2015.
- Closing date to fill application form is: 11/09/2015.
How to apply:
There are some steps are given below to fill this application form. Aspiring candidate can fill this application form read these steps.
- First candidate should go its official site that is recruitment.punducherry.gov.in.
- After that candidate should go the link Puducherry UDC Application Form 2015 of upper division clerk group ‘C’& click on it.
- Read the Official Notification Carefully.
- After that candidate should fill the entire field that are given in application form correctly.
- After that candidate should upload their recent scanned photo & sign in this application form
- After then candidate choose the payment mode.
- After then click on the submit button.
- And in last take the hard copy of this application form for future reference.
When the exam date will be declared candidate can download their admit card on its official website. all the latest news are available on its website. So that candidate checks its website time to time.
Puducherry UDC Result 2015:
When exam will be successfully completed all the students can see their result on its official site. When result will be declared candidates will informed through mail and candidate can see it on official site entering their roll number ,passwords etc.