PUCET Application Form 2017, PUCET Notification/ Eligibility, Exam Dates: PUCET also referred as Punjab University Common Entrance Test is a university level examination, which is organized by Punjab University. The PUCET Application Form 2017 will be available from March 2017. This exam is conducted for providing admissions into various undergraduate courses such as Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), B.Pharmacy and B.Sc.
This examination is mandatory for those candidates who are looking for admission in above-mentioned courses of Punjab University. PUCET 2017 will be held 1st week of June 2017. It commences once in a year. Candidates can check the details about PUCET 2017 including application form, eligibility, exam dates, etc.
Jobs for Engineers 2017
PUCET Application Form 2017 Details:
Required Details for PUCET Application Form 2017:
Name of Department: Punjab University
Exam Name: Punjab University Common Entrance Test
Required Eligibility Criteria for PUCET Exam 2017:
Academic Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination in April 2017 from a recognized board Council or any other exam recognized as equivalent to 12 exams by the Punjab University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
Age: Each students seeking admission must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31 December 2017.
Important Dates for PUCET Exam 2017:
- Starting Date: March 2017
- Closing Date: May 2017
- PUCET Admit Card Date: May 2017
- PUCET Exam Date: June 2017
- PUCET Result Date: June 2017
How to apply for PUCET Application Form 2017:
- Initially, students visit the official website of Punjab University
- Then hit on the link apply online
- Now, students will have to give their individual details like their name, contact number. Home address, nationality and Date of Birth
- Then scan your passport size photograph and signature
- After filling the form recheck all details which will be given by you
- Now candidates must pay their application fee
- Mainly two hard copy of application form confirmation page
PUCET Admit Card 2017:
The PUCET 2017 Admit Card will be released to only successfully registered candidates in the third week of May 2017. The admit card will be released through online process. Candidates note down it is mandatory to bring the admit card at the examination centre.
PUCET Result 2017:
Students can check the PUCET 2017 result in the second week of June 2017. The exam conducting authority will provide the result through online process. we will update the link to check PUCET Result 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission procedure.