How To Prepare For SSC CGL Exam 2018: SSC CGL 2018 preparation tips are provided here. Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level ( SSC CGL) Exam Conducts every year to the recruitment of qualified Job seekers. As we Already know at least 2 months preparation is necessary for cracking SSC CGL Exam.
We have seen that the candidates are in different state of minds about how to make strategies to prepare for each section in SSC CGL Exam. If you plan well for the exam, we assure that you can crack this exam in your first attempt. But, you have to start your preparation from today itself.
How To Prepare For SSC CGL Exam 2018:
Preparation Plan for each Section:
It is very necessary to make a preparation strategy for the exam.The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Contains four sections which include Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General English and General Awareness.Maths and English are the two most important sections in the examination so it is required to prepare these two subjects equally.
The section of General Knowledge and Reasoning are asked only in Tier 1 examination so there is no requirement to improve this section. So you should spend time accordingly. You can give 25-30 min on Reasoning and 15 Min on GK. You need to manage your mostly time in two important sections, Maths & English.
General Tips for Preparation:
- Save time, Attemp More.
- Solve Previous Years Questions.
- Solve Sample Paper.
- Short Tricks to learn to solve quantitative Aptitude Questions.
- Read English news for Daily for Improve English section.
- Listen & read National News on daily basis.
Important questions of Each Sections:
- The most important questions from this section are on the topics such as Seating Arrangements, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Statement and Conclusions, Directions, Blood Relations, Analogy, Classification, Series problems, Ranking, Data sufficiency, Assumptions and Directions. Non-Verbal is the toughest of all.
- Quantitative Aptitude:
The most important questions from this section are on the topics such as Number Systems, Fractions, Ratio and Proportion, Time & Work, Percentage, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Average, Time & Distance, Mensuration, Partnership, Bar graph & Pie-chart and Probability.
- General English:
The most important questions from this section are on the topics such as Grammar, Comprehension, Error Correction, Vocabulary and Synonyms & Antonyms.
- General Awareness: The most important questions from this section are on the topics such as basic General Knowledge, Important Days, Important Persons, Award Winners, Books and Authors Games and Cups and Abbreviation.