Paytm Recruitment 2019, Paytm Bank Freshers Vacancy 2019 Notification: PAYTM is inviting new & freshers candidates for job in PAYTM. Apply online for PAYTM Notification 2019 vacancies via online process through official site. Paytm (Pay-Through-Mobile) limited for hiring eligible candidates at various unoccupied vacancies. The company is headquartered in Noida, India. Fresher as well as experienced appliers who are willing to get hired in Paytm must grab this opportunity by applying for this recruitment drive via online mode.
To grab updated details regarding Paytm Limited Recruitment 2019, candidates are requested to regularly visit this page for getting every minute fact regarding the same. So, all eligible applicants who make a career with this firm, then go to official web portal paytm.com and download official advertisement in specified posts.
All the Important Details of Paytm Recruitment 2019 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, important dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Paytm Recruitment 2019, Paytm Bank Vacancy for Freshers
Name of Department: Paytm Limited
Examination Name: Paytm Exam 2018
Post Name: IT- Software Service, Entry Level Engineer, Android/apple developer, Marketing etc.
Total Number of post: Various Posts
Official Web Portal: Paytm.com
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 14 February 2018
Job Location: All across India
Applicants must have passed Graduation Degree, BE / Btech, Master Degree and it recognized University.
Age Limit: As per notification
- Aptitude online examination
- Technical Interview
- HR interview
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
- Final Date to Online Application Form: Updated Soon
Paytm Jobs 2019 Apply Online
How to Fill Paytm Recruitment 2019:
- Initially, Candidates log on to official web portal i.e. Paytm
- Then applicants open link and enter all required details like name, surname, address, academic qualification, work experience etc.
- Now candidates upload passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- Then verify all entered data and then press the submit button.
- Finally save and take a hard copy for future use.
Paytm Limited Result 2019:
Eligible applicants must visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check Paytm Limited Result 2019 on its official web page.