OPTCL Recruitment 2018, Odisha Office Assistant & MT Jobs 2018 Apply Online: The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation limited has issued an advertisement as OPTCL Vacancy 2018 to appoint the eligible contestants on the various vacant posts of Office Assistant & Management trainee vacancies. Total Number of Vacancies are 85. According to the official notification there are total 85 posts in the department Of Power Transmission. All the interested aspirants of OPTC Recruitment 2018 should have to apply via online mode of Application form submission
Check here Govt Jobs 2018 in Odisha
Appliers must have to visit the official OPTCL website to apply in the OPTCL Trainee Recruitment. The candidates will be selected in the recruitment on the basis of their exam performance in computer based test.The OPTCL Application Form 2018 is available from 24th November 2017 and the contestants must have to apply online. All the details of OPTCL Jobs 2017 such as age bar, selection criteria, application fee, qualification requirement pay scale, dates and other details are available below on this page at studytubes.co.in
OPTCL Recruitment 2018 Details:-
Name of Department: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
Exam Name: Office Assistant & Management Trainee Exam
Vacancy Name: Office Assistant & Management Trainee Posts.
Application Process: Online Process
Official Website: www.optcl.co.in
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Location: Odisha
- Opening Date of online submission of Application form:- 24th November 2017
- Closing Date of online submission of Application form:- 23rd December 2017
OPTCL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Management Trainee:Candidates should have passed Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/Institute & CA ICAI & M.Com.
Office Assistant:- Candidates should have graduate from a recognized University with Computer Knowledge.
- Candidate must not be under 21 and not above 32 years as on 1st Nov 2017
- 5 Year age relaxation in upper age for SC/ST/SEBC candidate and women candidate, 10 year for PWD candidate.
- Online Computer Based Exam.
- 1000 Rs for the General and SEBC candidate.
- 500 Rs for other category.
How to Apply Odisha Application Form 2018:
- Initially, applicants must go to official web site optcl.co.in and OPTCL Recruitment 2018 advertisement.
- On successful registration of the online application form, a unique Registration Number will be displayed on the screen as well as top of the application form and a message willbe send to your registered mobile number. Candidates are required to retain the unique Registration Number and use it for future correspondence.
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Uploading of Documents.
- Now applicants press on upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Then applicants pay the application fee
- Now candidates press on submit button.
- Finally applicants take a hard copy of the application form for future reference use only.
OPTCL Jobs 2018 Notification
OPTCL Admit Card 2018: Candidate visit the site admit card will be upload on the official website 15 day before the given exam date.
Odisha exam Result 2018: Advise for the candidate that visit regularly on official site of the organization, result will publish with name and roll number of the successful candidate after the exam.