OPSC Medical Officer Eligibility 2018, Odisha PSC MO 2018 Notification: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is works under Government of Odisha State and its conducts examination for various departments in Odisha State. The board publishes various notifications to recruit eligible candidates for various types of posts in various departments. The board provide different care opportunity for candidates who have dream to work with this reputed organization. The board have various department and conducts examination for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Medical Officer, Public Prosecutor and other examination. It’s also conducts civil services examination for Odisha State to recruit employee every year.
Recently, the board has released a notification to recruit candidates for 2173 Posts of Medical Officer. The board aims to hire eligible and talented candidates from various places in Odisha State. Candidates who want to apply for this post may go through official website www.opsc.gov.in for application form. Direct link of application form placed on its official website. Candidates who have all eligibility criteria can submit their application form within given dates.
Candidates should check official notification of OPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018 for more detail. The board has started online application form through official website. Interested candidates can go to official website and submit their online application form with all qualification. The board will allow only candidates to submit their application form who have satisfied with all norms of the board recruitment. Candidates must check all qualification detail and then go to apply application form.
All eligibility detail are mentioning below this page. Candidates can check all detail by scroll down this page. Candidates are suggesting they should visit website www.studytubes.co.in for complete detail about to OPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018. We are trying to collect all related information and sharing for all candidates. They can check their qualification according detail. If candidates want to know more described detail mat go to official notification.
OPSC Medical Officer Eligibility 2018 Details:
The board has invited all eligible candidates to participate in examination. Candidates who have applied application form before last date or last date 17th January 2018 will able to attend examination. Examination dates not updated yet. It will update soon by the board on official website. Candidates should check official website time to time for all latest update.
About to OPSC Medical Officer Eligibility Criteria 2018:-
|Name of Board||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of post||Medical Officer|
|Number of Post||2173 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Date||Available Now|
|Application Last Date||17th January 2018|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Location of Job||Odisha State|
OPSC Medical Officer Eligibility 2018:-
- Candidates should have passed MBBS Degree or its equalling Degree from Medical Institute or University that recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have valid registration certificate that under Odisha Medical Registration Rules 1965.
- Candidates, who have completed their Medical Degree from Foreign University, have required Medical Council of India (MCI) conservation certificate.
Candidates must have Indian Citizen.
- Minimum Age: 21 Year Old,
- Maximum Age: 32 Year Old.
- Candidates who belong to Sc/ ST/ SEBC/ Women/ Ex- Service Man/ Women have 05 Year in age relaxation.
- Candidates who are in PWD category which upper age relaxation are by 10 Years.
- Woman candidates who married with a person that have one living wife will not eligible.
- Candidates, who have married with permission of the Personal Law, will eligible for examination.
- Candidates who have employee of government job in permanent or temporary will eligible for examination.
- If candidates who have debarred for a particular period from OPSC or other State Public Service Commission or UPSC will not eligible for examination.