ONGC Recruitment 2017 Notification will out for 417 Graduate Trainee & General Manager Posts. Apply online for ONGC Jobs at ongcindia.com.
ONGC Recruitment 2017, Graduate Trainee & Manager Posts, ONGC Jobs: Oil and Natural Gas Limited will issue soon a employment notification of ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment 2017 for the eligible contenders. The ONGC Graduate trainee vacancy 2017 is organizes to fill the 417 vacant posts in the ONGC department. The ONGC 2017 Jobs are for Assistant executive engineer and other posts in the ONGC department.
The Contenders who are impressed with the ONGC Graduate trainee 2017 vacancy can apply in the proper application format before the deadlines. The Eligible Aspirants can apply online in the ONGC Assistant Executive engineer recruitment 2017 through the ONGC official website before the last date of registration process.All kind of details of ONGC Graduate trainee Jobs 2017 are given here:-
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the corporation:- Oil and Natural Gas Limited
Total no of posts:- 417
Name of the posts:- Graduate Trainee in various discipline
Details of Vacancies:
- AEE:- 268 Posts.
- Chemist:-30 Posts.
- Geologist:-34 posts.
- Geophysicist:-51 Posts.
- Materials Management Officer: 23 Posts
- Programming Officer: 05 Posts.
- Transport Officer: 06 Posts
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria:
The Applicants must have Bachelors degree in Engineering and Post Graduation in Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer science, Geophysics, Geology, Physics, M.Sc/ M.tech
The Aspirants must not have the age greater than 30 years to apply in the ONGC Graduate trainee vacancy.
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of GATE 2017 score & performance in the personal interview.
Qualify competitors pay band should be Rs29900 to Rs 50500 per month with increment 3% every year.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017
The applicants who apply for GATE 2017 exam are eligible to complete this application form. Here some steps are given below to follow these students fill ONGC application form easily these steps are:
- Firstly Visit the ONGC official website that is on ongcindia.com
- Search the ONGC Graduate Trainee vacancy 2017 link
- Click on the recruitment advertisement
- Click on apply Online.
- Enter the required details in the application form
- Attach the necessary documents
- Pay the application Fees.
- Submit the application form
- Download the ONGC Graduate trainee application form and take a hard copy of it.
- Starting of online applications:- 28th July 2017
- Last date to apply online:- 10th August 2017
- Interview date: September
Admit card of ONGC 2017
Interview of ONGC PSU will be conducted in month of September 2017. Before 20 days interview call letter will be update authorized page. All the applicants should download it to visit its official site and fill date of birth, password and registration number
Result of ONGC Recruitment Through GATE 2017
All contenders desperately waiting their final result after completion of interview & GD. Here some steps are given below these are
- Log on authorized site www.ongcindia.com.
- Then click link result.
- Several exams result will appear on screen.
- Click on ONGC interview result 2017
- Enter password, roll number & DOB
- Clicks submit & check result.