ONGC Recruitment 2018, Graduate Engineer Trainee & Asst Legal Adviser Vacancy: Oil and Natural Gas Limited has released a employment notification for recruitment of the aspirants in Graduate Engineer Trainee, Geo Sciences, Assistant Legal Adviser Posts. The ONGC vacancy 2018 is organizes to fill the 1047 vacant posts in the ONGC department. The ONGC 2018 Jobs are for Graduate Engineer Trainee and other posts in the ONGC department.
The Contenders who are impressed with the ONGC Graduate Engineer trainee 2018 vacancy can apply in the proper application format before the deadlines. The Eligible Aspirants can apply online in the ONGC recruitment 2018 through the ONGC official website before the last date of registration process.All kind of details of ONGC Graduate trainee Jobs 2018 are given here:-
ONGC Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the corporation:- Oil and Natural Gas Limited
Total no of posts:- 1047
Name of the posts:- Graduate Engineer Trainee, Geo Sciences, Assistant Legal Adviser
Details of Vacancies:
- Graduate Engineer Trainee & Geo Sciences:-1032 Posts
- Assistant Legal Adviser:- 15 Posts
ONGC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria:
The Applicants must have B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech & LLB from a recognized University.
The Aspirants must not have the age greater than 30 years to apply in the ONGC vacancy.
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of GATE 2018 score & performance in the personal interview.
- for Graduate Engineer Trainee & Geo Sciences: pay band should be Rs 24900 to Rs 50500 per month with increment 3% every year.
- for Assistant Legal Adviser:- 60000- 180000
- Starting of online applications:- 16th April 2018 ( Graduate Trainee & Geo Sciences)
- Last date to apply online:- 3rd May 2018
- Starting of Interview:- 28th May 2018
- for Assistant Legal Adviser:- 23rd May to 21st June 2018
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018
The applicants who apply for GATE 2018 exam are eligible to complete this application form. Here some steps are given below to follow these students fill ONGC application form easily these steps are:
- Firstly Visit the ONGC official website that is on ongcindia.com
- Search the ONGC Graduate Trainee vacancy 2018 link
- Click on the recruitment advertisement
- Click on apply Online.
- Enter the required details in the application form
- Attach the necessary documents
- Pay the application Fees.
- Submit the application form
- Download the ONGC Graduate trainee application form and take a hard copy of it.
Admit card of ONGC 2018
Interview of ONGC PSU will be conducted in month of September 2018. Before 20 days interview call letter will be update authorized page. All the applicants should download it to visit its official site and fill date of birth, password and registration number
ONGC Result 2018:
All contenders desperately waiting their final result after completion of interview & GD. Here some steps are given below these are
- Log on authorized site www.ongcindia.com.
- Then click link result.
- Several exams result will appear on screen.
- Click on ONGC interview result 2018
- Enter password, roll number & DOB
- Clicks submit & check result.