The ONGC Petro addition Limited (opal) has recently announced a notification for recruitment of Executive & Non Executive vacancies. Total no of post is 331. All the job seekers who are searching the ONGC government jobs. This is a good opportunity for all .All the eligible candidates can apply online through the official website that is opalindia.in
The online registration has started on 10th October 2015 and close on 25th October 2015. So all the candidates can apply before on 25th October 2015. All applicants should go to the official website of Opal to get more information about this recruitment. The other information such as age limit, qualification, application fee, is as given here.
ONGC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruited by:- ONGC Petro addition Limited (opal).
Name of post:- Executive & Non Executive.
Total no of posts:-331.
Details of vacancies:
- Executive post(254).
- Non Executive (77).
- The Candidate should have Diploma in chemical ,Electrical,mechanical,Instrumentation streams with minimum 50 % marks .
- Candidates should have a valid driving license for heavy Vehicles.
Candidate”s age must have
- For Senior supervisor:-40 years.
- For Supervisor:-35 years.
- For Assistant:27 years.
Not required any application fee.
The final selection of the candidate will be made on the basis of them
- Performance in written Exam.
- Personal interview.
Initial date of submission of application form:-10th October 2015.
Last date of submission of application form:-25th October 2015.
How to apply to Opal recruitment 2015:
- Log on into the official web portal that is in
- Go to the career section & search Opal Recruitment 2015.
- Click on: Apply Online
- Fill your all valid details as personal & academic.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
The admit card will be uploaded by the Opalindia on its official website. All the applicants can download their admit Card from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary document. It holds all information on as name of candidate,Exam date & time,exam center,Date of Birth, application no etc.
The result will be declared very soon on the official website of Opal after the succession of the exam. All the applicants can check your result from official website of filing the application no, Date of Birth in the text area.