ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released an advertisement for 111 ITI Trade Apprentice and other various vacant posts. It is a great opportunity for all eligible applicants who are looking for government jobs in ONGC.
Interested candidates are advised to apply online for ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017 that is ongcindia.com on or before the last date. Those who are interested in doing government jobs in ONGC have got the great opportunity. Candidate can apply web based filling application form at its official online interface from 01 March 2017 and the final date for application form 15 March 2017.
All the Important Information of ONGC Ankleshwar Apprentice Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Exam Name: ONGC Ankleshwar Apprentice Exam 2017
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Total Number of Vacancy: 111
Official Web Portal: ongcindia.com
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 01 March 2017
Job Location: Gujarat
ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th Diploma with Science and recognized Board
- Minimum age for Applicants: 14 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 21 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt norms.
- Skill Test
Application Fee: As per govt norms
Pay Scale: As per govt norms
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 01 March 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 15 March 2017
- Examination date: Update Soon
How to Fill ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017:
- Initially applicants visit official web portal ONGC.
- Then check the eligibility information.
- If applicable then go to the ONGC Ankleshwar Application Form 2017.
- Now candidates hit on the apply official online link.
- Then appliers fill the online registration form.
- Finally applicants upload the passport size photo, signature and required documents.
- Then pay the application fee in required manner.
- Press on submit button.
- Candidates take a print copy for future correspondence.
ONGC Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card will be available only official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. Applicants can download their call letter for this recruitment exam.
ONGC Result 2017:
Result of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is announced on the official web page of the Final selection of the applicants will be based on the performance of the students in the Exam. Applicants will get all the information related to ONGC Trade Apprentice Result 2017 on this web page.