ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Ahmedabad has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of 119 Trade Apprentice and various vacant posts.
The candidates who are interested in working in this recruitment can apply Apprentice posts on or the before last date. Applicants must apply for this ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 through online mode. The Online application form Starts from 22 February 2017 and application form closed from 07 March 2017. The Candidates can apply online for ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 through the official web portal ONGC.
All the Important Information of ONGC Ahmedabad Apprentice Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
ONGC Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Exam Name: ONGC Ahmedabad Apprentice Exam 2017
Vacancy Name: Trade Apprentice
Total Number of Vacancy: 119
Official Website: ongcindia.com
Application Process: Online Process
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 25 February 2017
Job Location: Ahmedabad
Candidates must have 10th passed with ITI its any recognized university
- Minimum age for Candidates: 14 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 21 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: As per govt norms
Pay Scale: As per govt norms.
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 22 February 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 07 March 2017
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
How to Fill ONGC Ahmedabad Application Form 2017:
- At first, Candidates log on to official web portal that is com.
- Then candidates find and follow a link to receive the notification
- Then aspirants read it carefully before applying following all the necessary instructions.
- Now start their application by filling all the required details.
- Enter their education information properly.
- Contenders pay the application fee and upload soft copies of their main documents.
- At Last, their entered details and submit it.
- Take a print copy of their registration form.
ONGC Ahmedabad Admit Card 2017:
Admit Card of the ONGC Ahmedabad Exam 2017 will be coming out 20 days before the main exam date. All the eligible candidates have to keep their call letter with them when going to appear in the examination.
ONGC Ahmedabad Result 2017:
Applicants should visit the official web portal or check out the exam result after releasing. Appliers may check ONGC Ahmedabad Result 2017 on its official web page.