The Oil India has Invited application form for Recruitment of Executive Trainee Through GATE 2016.All the Intersted and Eligible candidate can apply for this Recruitment. The Online Application form will start on 23rd December 2015 and close on 22nd January 2016.so all the candidate can apply before on 22nd January 2016.
All the Candidate should go to the official website to get all information about Oil India Recruitment 2016 such as Qualification,age limit,Selection process,etc. The official website of Oil India is www.oilindia.com The other Information about The Oil India Recruitment is as given below.
Oil India Ltd Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of Organization:– Oil India Limited.
Name of Post:– Executive Trainee.
- The Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology from recognized university.
- The Candidate should have a post graduate degree in Geology & Geo Physics from any Recognized university.
- For Mechanical Candidate ‘s age must have
- 27 Years for UR
- 30 years for
- 32 years for SC/ST.
- For Geology & Geophysics Candidate’s age must have
- 29 years for UR.
- 32 years for OBC.
- 34 years for SC/ST
The Candidate will be selected in Oil India on the basis of
- GATE 2016 Scores.
- And Personal Interview of the Candidate.
Start date of online application:- 23rd December 2015.
Last date of submission of application form:- 22nd January 2016.
Interview Date:- May or June 2016 (tentative).
How to Apply for OIL Recruitment 2016:
- The Candidate should visit the official website at oilindia.com
- Search the link Oil India recruitment 2016 at the home page & click on it.
- Fill your valid Details with The GATE 2016 registration no.
- Upload your photo & Signature.
- Pay for application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the Recruitment form.
The Admit card will available very soon on the official website for the Interview.so all the applicants can easily download their admit card by filing application no, date of Birth etc. The Admit card is very necessary for all applicants . Because The admit card contains all information about the candidate such as Name, Roll no, Exam Date & time, Exam Center,Date of Birth etc.
The Result will be declared very soon by the Oil India on its official website. All the applicants can check your Result by filling such details as Roll no, Date of Birth .