Office of the Collector & District Magistrate Recruitment 2018:- The Office of the Collector & District Magistrate has just recently advertised an employment notification to cover 123 vacant posts of TGT, Clerk, Peon, Hindi Teachers. The organization has invited all the Job seekers to apply through offline mode. Application process has started now and will be closed on 30th May 2018. So, the candidates who are fulfilling all the requirements of the posts can apply for the offline application till 30th May 2018.
Applicants who are looking forward for any type of govt. Jobs can apply for Collector Office Recruitment 2018 through offline process. Below we have provided the step by step procedure to fill Collector Office Recruitment Application via using offline mode of application. Candidates who are interested in Teacher Jobs can grab this opportunity through submitting the application form before the last date.
Office of the Collector & District Magistrate Notification 2018:-
Applicants who have fulfilled all the eligibility norms as per the prescribed format of for Collector Office Recruitment Notification can download application form from the official website that is nabarangpur.nic.in. Applicants who are keen to apply must qualify all the requirement conditions as stated in the notification. In order to apply for Office of the Collector & District Magistrate Recruitment 2018 aspirants need to download application form from official portal and take a print of the application. To get detailed information about the notification you can refer below given direct official link.
- Name of the Department – Office of the Collector & District Magistrate
- Post Name – TGT, Clerk, Peon, Hindi Teacher
- Number of Posts – 123
- Apply Mode – Offline
- Official Web Page – nabarangpur.nic.in
- Application Apply Date – Apply Now
- Application Closing Date – 30-05-2018
Post Wise Vacancy Details
- TGT – BA/B.Ed – 22
- TGT –B.Sc/ B.Ed –PCM – 09
- TGT –B.Sc/ B.Ed –CBZ – 14
- Hindi Teacher – 11
- Sanskrit Teacher –11
- CT – 15
- CT –10
- PET – 13
- Junior Clerk – 09
- Peon – 09
Education Qualification required for Office of the Collector & District Magistrate Recruitment 2018
- Aspirants should be passed 8th/12th/Graduation/ Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ CPEd/ BPEd/ MPEd from a well reputed University or Board.
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 32 years
- Post wise salary description has provided on below direct official notification.
Selection Process – Office of the Collector & District Magistrate Recruitment 2018
- Written Test
- Computer Skill Test
- Merit List
- Gen/ OBC – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD – No Fee
Steps to apply for Office of the Collector & District Magistrate Recruitment 2018
- Visit on the official website or you may click on below given direct official link.
- Find and click on notification link regarding this post recruitment.
- Read notification and then download application and take print of it.
- Fill application with all correct details and attach your photograph.
- Now Submit the offline application at below given postal address before the last date.
- Submit your application fee as per the category.
District Welfare Officer, Nabarangur, Pin – 764059
Admit Card will be released 7 days before the examination at official website.
Result will soon declare after the exam at official portal.