Odisha Teaching Recruitment 2017: The Mayurbhanj District office Baripada, Odisha has published a notification for the recruitment of the candidates in various posts of TGT( Science, Arts & Social Sc language).and Teacher ( Sc,CT, I.A) in different School. Total Number of vacancies are various. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply before on the last date.
All the other details regarding the Odisha Mayurbhanj District office teaching recruitment 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, How to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
Odisha Teaching Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Posts:- TGT( Science, Arts & Social Sc language).and Teacher( Sc,CT, I.A).
Total Number of vacancies:-Various
- The candidates should posses 12th or its equivalent and 2 year diploma in Elementary Education.
- The candidates should have a graduation degree with 50 % marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education( B.Ed).
- The age of the candidates should be between 18 years to 35 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman candidates.
- The candidates will have to pay an application fee RS 100 through the Bank Draft of SBI.
- No fee for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
The Selection will be made on the basis academic merit.
- Start date of submission of application;-Updated soon
- Last date of Submission of application :-updated Soon
- Exam Date :- updated soon.
How to apply for Odisha Teaching Recruitment 2017:
- All candidates should visit to the official website of Mayurbhanj , Odisha.
- Download the application format.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Affix the photo.
- Attach attested photocopies of the document & certificate.
- Send the application form to the appropriate address by speed post.
Odisha Teaching Admit card 2017:
The Admit card will be released before the date of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can download their Admit card by using their name & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is very important document for all the candidates.
Odisha Teaching Result 2017:
The Result & merit list will be declared as soon as possible after the completion of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or name on the official website.