Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2018, OSSC Sub Inspector, Junior Stenographer Vacancy:– Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has revealed the Junior Stenographer,Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service), Market Intelligence Vacancies for 230 Posts. Those who will be found eligible for these posts will be getting pay band of 9300 Rs. to 34,800 Rs. with a grade pay of Rs. 4200/. Online Application Form for the Sub Inspector Vacancies will be coming out from the 30th of Jan 2018 and will be available for all the eligible students till the 28th February 2018.
Eligible must not exceed than 21 to 27 years . Competition for these vacant posts in OSSC Recruitment 2018 is going to be a real tough one in which all the aspirants have to get through from the 4 predetermined rounds. There is no exam fee for the reserved category applicants and general applicants just have to pay 100 Rs. the other details are very nicely mentioned in the given below form:-
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2018 Details:-
Name of Association:- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Job Location:- Odisha region
No. of Vacancies:- 218 Vacancies
Vacancy Name:- Sub Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) Vacancies
Salary:- 9300 Rs. to 34,800 Rs. with a grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
Age Limitation: 21 to 27 years
Required Education Qualification: Graduation in the relevant field from the well established institution/university
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Test
- Main Written Test
- Viva Test
Non Refundable Examination Fee:-
- Applicants of General category : 100 Rs.
- For all the other reserved categories: No exam fee
Official Site:- odishassc.in
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2018 Application Process:
Way of applying will be only online, so all the applicants can apply from the official site on or before the last date of form filling. Only Applicants who come in a general category have to pay the fee of 100 Rs., which will be non refundable.
Few Steps to fill the OSSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form:-
- Go across the official web portal of Odisha SSC.
- Search for the link of OSSC Recruitment 2018 on its home page.
- Click on it, it will open a new page in front of your display.
- Look out for the Application Form option and smash that link.
- Fill the details in reading by reading all the given instructions very carefully.
- Submit your filled form and take a print out of it with you for any of the further problem.
Few Key Dates to remember of OSSC Recruitment 2018:-
- Application Form will be initializing from: 30th of Jan 2018
- Application Form Submission will be ending on: 28th February 2018
- for Other Posts:- 7th March 2018
OSSC Admit Card 2018:
Hall ticket of the preliminary written exam, which is going to be the first round of this recruitment will be released just before a week of the exam date.
OSSC Exam Result 2018:
Odisha SSC will take the result of preliminary exam out after a month of completing the exam. So all the aspirants are requested to keep all the details along them to check out their main exam result.