Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018, Odisha Lecturer Jobs 2018 Apply Online:The Odisha public service commission has issued the OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment 2018 official notification at official website. The Commission declared the 224 posts of graduate Teacher posts. The Odisha PSC is going to start the online application form from 19th January 2018 through official portal. Candidates who are interested the in this Odisha PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 those are will be applied the online registration form through official portal.
The Odisha Public Commission every year published various types of vacancy in any department. The Commission recently announced the official notification for 224 posts of graduate Teacher. Candidates who have completed the master degree and B.Ed., BCA Degree from any recognized university. All applicants age limit should lie in between 21 years to 32 years.
All aspirants will get selected according to their performance in Written Test and Viva Voce exam. All interested and eligible contenders who are willing to get this vacancy should apply for OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2018 before last date. Candidates can check more details like application fee, selection process, pay scale, and all important details on our page because we have provided all information about OPSC Lecturer vacancy 2018. Candidates can apply online application form on studytubes.co.in.
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of the organization:- The Odisha Public Service commission.
Name of the post:- Lecturer
Total Number of vacancies:– 224
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have Master’s Degree in a relevant subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- B.Ed. or equivalent Degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi.
- Aspirants should have Degree or Diploma in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject from recognized institute or university.
- The age of the candidates should be between 21 years to 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For General & OBC candidates will have ti pay an application fee RS 300/
- No fee for reserved category candidates.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of as
- Written examination.
- Starting Date of applying online:- 19th January 2018
- Last date of applying online: 19th February 2018
- Last Date for Payment Fee:- 22nd February 2018
How to Apply for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018:
- All the candidates should log on to the official website of Odisha PSC
- Go to the recruitment section.
- Search the link Apply Online & click on the link.
- Enter your valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button,
- Take a hard copy of the application form for further use.
OPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018 Notification
Odisha PSC Vacancy 2018 Apply Online
Odisha PSC Admit Card 2018:
The admit card will be published before the 10 days of the examination on the official website of OPSC. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.The admit card is a very necessary document for all the applicants. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidate. So all applicants should carry their admit card on the day of the exam.
OPSC Result 2018:
The Result will be declared very soon after the completion of the exam on the official website. all the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website of the Odisha PSC.