Odisha Police Recruitment 2018, OSSC Police Group D Jobs 2018 Apply Online: Odisha Police Department has been released an employment notification for Cook, Water Carrier, Barber, Dhobi, Sweeper and various vacant posts in this department. Appliers can apply Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date. The candidates fill up their Odisha Police Application Form 2017 from authorized web portal of Odisha Police Department on or before the last date.
There are total 476 vacant posts for Group D in this department. The interested candidates download the Odisha Police Application Form 2017 from the certified web page such as odishapolice.gov.in. Now appliers can apply online application form at its authorized web page from 09 November 2017 and the last date for application form 27 November 2017.
All complete details of Odisha Police Group D Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 Details:
Details for Odisha Police Group D Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of Department: Odisha Police Department
Name of Exam: Odisha Police Group D Exam 2017
Post Name: Cook, Water Carrier, Barber, Dhobi, Sweeper
Total Number of Vacancy: 476
- Cook: 213 Vacancy
- Water Carrier: 184 Vacancy
- Barber: 33 Vacancy
- Dhobi: 26 Vacancy
- Sweeper: 20 Vacancy
Official Web Portal: odishapolice.gov.in
Application Process: Online Methods
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 10 November 2017
Job Location: Odisha State
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 09 November 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 27 November 2017
- Admit Card Release Date: Available Soon
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
- Result Announcement Date: Updated Soon
Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have done 10th or secondary and 12th or senior secondary for any recognized board.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 32 Years
- Age relaxation for all reserved categories
- Physical Examination
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
As per Notification
Pay Scale: As Per govt norms
Odisha Police Group D Application Form 2017 Download
How to Fill Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
- Initially, candidates should log on to the official web page of Odisha Police Department that is odishapolice.gov.in.
- Now candidates download on Odisha Police Group D Application Form 2017
- Then candidates fill up all the information with their commendation
- Now appliers submit the Odisha Police Group D application form.
- At last, appliers save a Xerox copy of the application form for future reference use only.
Odisha Police Group D Admit Card 2017
Applying candidates for Odisha Police Exam 2017 download Odisha Police Group D Admit Card 2017 in official web portal.
Odisha Police Group D Result 2017:
The Successful Conducting Odisha Police Group D Exam 2017 Written Examination, NMRCL will declare Odisha Police Group D Result 2017 on authorized web page.