Odisha DET Application Form 2017, Odisha DET 2017 Exam Dates, Eligibility: The Directorate Of Technical Education & Training of Odisha will be going to announce soon a notification of Odisha DET Application form 2017 on their official site. The Odisha DET 2017 is organized for admissions in first year or second-year diploma courses in engineering/technology/non-engineering/film & TV courses in 152 colleges which are associates with Odisha DET.
The Contenders interested to take admission in the diploma courses must have to qualify Diploma entrance test (DET). Aspirants must have to apply via the prescribed format before the last date.The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance.
The Odisha DET application form 2017 will be available from February 2017 and the candidates must have to apply on or before the last date of submission of application form. All kind of details regarding Odisha DET registration form 2017 such as required eligibility , age bar, application fee, how to apply and other details are available below on this page at studytubes.co.in
Odisha DET Application Form 2017:
Details of Odisha DET application form 2017:
Name of the Organization: Odisha Directorate of technical Education & Training
Name of Exam: Odisha DET 2017
Official website: detodisha.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for admission in first semester in Diploma in Engineering / Technology:
- The Aspirants must have qualify HSC Examination or 10th Exam from board of Secondary education, Odisha.
- Aspirants must have scored minimum 35% qualifying marks in Class 10th in English, Math and Science.
- The aspirants must have qualified with minimum 30% marks in each subject.
- In first semester age of the candidate must be minimum 14 years except mining & Drilling.
- For mining and drilling courses age limit should be minimum 16 years.
- No maximum age limit will be applicable for the courses
Eligibility for Admission in First semester diploma non engineering courses:
- Appliers must have possess 10+ 2 with minimum 35% marks from higher secondary education council of Odisha.
- Minimum age limit of the aspirants should be 16 years for HM& CT/ MOM and 14 years for Beauty Culture courses.
- For Beauty culture courses aspirants must have completed 10th/10 + 2 or its equivalent with 35% marks in Maths, English & Science subjects.
- For Admission in fist year diploma in pharmacy , candidate must have qualified of 10+2 education with 35% marks in PCB/PCM.
Eligibility For Admission In Third Semester Diploma in Engineering/ Technology.
- Appliers must have qualified of 10+2 with PCM Odisha higher secondary education council or 10th with at least 35% marks from BSE Odisha.
- Age of the candidates will be minimum 14 years.
Eligibility For first semester diploma in Film & TV courses:
- Appliers interested for taking admissions in 1st year diploma courses in cinematography & sound and TV engineering are required to qualify higher secondary with science stream through State board/ICSE/CBSE with 35% marks.
- For Film & video editing courses, minimum educational qualification is 10+2 in any discipline from ICSE/CBSE/or state board and secured minimum 35% marks in qualifying examination.
- Appliers must be in between the age of 16 to 28 years as on 1st June 2017.
- Age relaxation of 3 years will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
- For General Category(Male): 450/-
- For General Category (Female): 350/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: 200/-
- Starting Date for Odisha DET Application:- Last week of April 2017.
- Last Date for Odisha DET Application:- 1st week of June 2017.
How to Apply for Odisha DET Application Form 2017:
- Initially aspirants should have to visit the official website of DET Odisha that is nic.in
- Now you have to find out the notification link of Odisha DET application form 2017
- Click on the link
- Read the instructions carefully available in the notification
- Enter the details in the application form correctly
- Upload the scanned necessary documents
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
- Download or Save it
- Take a hard copy of application for future uses
DET Odisha Admit Card 2017:
The Admit Card to attend the diploma entrance test will be available soon on the official website. The Admit card is a necessary document to attend the exam. No one aspirants will be allowed to take part in the exam without their admit card.
DET Odisha Result 2017:-
The Odisha DET result be announced as soon as possible after succession of exam on the official web portal. The result discloses real performance done by the candidate in exam. Cut off marks and merit list will also be released with the declaration of exam result. So the aspirants must visit the official website or our site to check out the exam result.