Odisha +2 Admission Form 2017, Odisha Phase Second Cut off Marks:- Higher Education Department, Government of Odisha will announce the Date of Plus Two Online Admission for the session 2017. The admission will be done through online procedure and offline mode which will be obtainable in the official web portal that is dheodisha.gov.in. Candidates who want to take admission into Plus Two courses in any stream, i.e. Science, Arts and Commerce in all colleges all over Odisha has to apply through this Common Application form.
The Common Application For the +2 Admission preliminary may starts from 22nd May 2017 to 7th June 2017. The Odisha +2 Admission Form 2017 will be available now on the Odisha Education Board web portal and the students fill up their application form accurately on or before the closing date. For more information check www.studytubes.co.in.
Odisha +2 Admission 2017
The Odisha +2 Admission Form 2017 for the Second phase will be held from 24 June 2017 to 28 June 2017. Information of Odisha +2 Admission 2017 such as eligibility criteria, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit card, Result and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
Important Information for Odisha +2 Admission Form 2017:
Name of Education Department: Higher Education Department, Government of Odisha
Official Web Portal: dheodisha.gov.in
Application Procedure: Online and offline Procedure
Post Date: 24 July 2017
Post Category: Admission Form
- Starting Date to Online Registration Form: 22 May 2017
- Closing Date to Online Registration Form: 07 June 2017
- Hard Copy of Submission Form: 08 June 2017
- First Cut off List: 13 June 2017
- First Cut off List Admission: 16 June 2017 to 19 June 2017
- Second Cut off List: 23 June 2017
- Second Cut off List Admission: 24 June 2017 to 28 June 2017
- Third cut off 2017: 03 July 2017
- Third cit off Admission: 05 July 2017 to 06 July 2017
- Cut off
- Merit List
Application Fee: As per notification
Cut off for Odisha Colleges:-
- The uppermost cut off percentage in Science stream has been announce through Ravenshaw (Junior) College, Cuttack 91.33%.
- Odisha +2 Admission 2017 second phase cut off marks:
- In Science stream Ramadevi Women’s College 84%
- Khallikote Junior college 85.67%
- In Arts Stream Ravenshaw junior college 73%
- BJB Junior college (74.67%), RD Junior college 70.67%
- In Commerce stream Ravenshaw Junior college 77.90%
- RD Junior college 66.50%
- Fakir Mohan Junior college 52.67%
How to Fill Odisha Plus 2 Application Form 2017:
- At First, students need to go to authorized web portal of Odisha Education Board.
- Then students read and download the authorized web link.
- Now applicants fill up the admission form cautiously.
- Then students upload their scan photograph or signature.
- Now click on the submit button.
- At last, students take a Xerox copy for future use reference.