NVS Recruitment 2017, Apply for 193 PGT TGT Staff Nurse Vacancy @ nvshq.org: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Chandigarh will publish soon official notification for the NVS Recruitment 2017 of 193 TGP, PGT, Music Teacher and Various Posts. Candidates who are interested in this NVS PGT TGT Vacancy they can apply application form before last date. All job hunters please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. Candidates can check more details on our page.
Applicant who want to apply in this vacancy they can download their recruitment notification and check all eligibility criteria before applying application form. Candidates who are completed their 10th/12th/Graduation Degree/Post-Graduation/Diploma or it’s Equivalent as the Educational Qualification is eligible to apply NVS Vacancy 2017. Interested applicants can visit on official web portal for complete details like date of examination, pay scale, place of posting, and other information.
Candidates will be selected in their performance in merit list and interview. So, interested and eligible applicants who are seeking jobs under organization they can apply for this NVS Recruitment 2017. Candidates can check more details on official notification and also check on studytubes.co.in.
NVS Recruitment 2017 Details, NVS TGT PGT Jobs 2017
Important details about NVS Recruitment 2017:-
Name of the organization: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Chandigarh
Name of Post: TGP, PGT, Music Teacher and Various Posts
Total Number of Vacancy: 193 Posts
Application Process: Offline
Initial Date of application form: updated soon
Final date of application form: updated soon
Post type: Government Recruitment
Location of post: Chandigarh
Official Web page: pscwb.org.in
Total Number of Posts:
- Total Vacancy: 193 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers: 8 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers: 28 Posts
- FCSA: 34 Posts
- Music Teacher: 3 Posts
- Art Teacher: 6 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher: 5 Posts
- Librarian: 3 Posts
- Regional Language Teacher: 14 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse: 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NVS Recruitment 2017:-
Applicants should have completed their 10th/12th/Graduation Degree/Post-Graduation/Diploma or its Equivalent as the Educational Qualification from any recognized University or Institute.
Candidates should not exceed 65 Years as of on 31st May 2017. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the Rules and Regulations of the Organization.
- Minimum Age Limit : 22 year
- Maximum Age Limit: 65 year
Selection Process for NVS Recruitment 2017:
Selection Process for the vacancy is given below-
- Merit List
- personal Interview
Application Fee: Candidates refer to check on official notification.
- For Post Graduate Teachers PGTs – Rs. 27,500/- hard station Rs. 32,500/-
- For Trained Graduate Teachers TGTs – Rs. 26,250/-, hard station Rs. 31,250/-
- For FCSA – Rs. 26,250/.
- For Music Teacher – Rs. 26,250/-, hard station Rs. 31,250/-
- For Art Teacher – Rs. 26,250/-, hard station Rs. 31,250/-
- For Physical Education Teacher – Rs. 26,250/-, hard station Rs. 31,250/-
- For Librarian – Rs. 26,250/-, hard station Rs. 31,250/-
- For Regional Language Teacher – Rs. 26,250/-, hard station Rs. 31,250/-
- For Female Staff Nurse – Rs. 20000/-
- Online Application Submission Starts from: updated soon
- Final Date for Application Submission: updated soon
How to Apply for NVS Recruitment 2017:-
- First candidate visit official page.
- Then Click on NVS Recruitment 2017
- Download the application form for NVS PGT, TGT Vacancy.
- Now candidate can fill up their application form.
- Paste your application form.
- At last attached all self-attested copies of all relevant document and send before last date.
NVS Admit card 2017:
The organization will publish the NVS Admit Card after the application over. All applicants check important update about NVS Admit Card on official website.
NVS Result 2017:
List of the shortlisted candidates will be display on its official web page after the closing of online applying process. Candidate can find out result after declare result on official website.