NVS Recruitment 2018, Navodaya Vidyalaya LDC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018:Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued a recruitment notification for 683 Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, LDC, Storekeeper, Lab Attendant, Assistant and other various vacant Posts in this department. Now candidates can apply NVS Non Teaching Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date.
This is a great chance for all eligible an interested candidates. The candidates can submit NVS Recruitment 2017 from official web portal of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti that is nvshq.org. The Job Seekers can apply web based filling NVS Non Teaching Application Form 2017 at its official online interface from 12 November 2017 and the final date for application form 13 December 2017.
Complete Information of NVS Recruitment 2017 that is eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
NVS Recruitment 2018 Details:
Important Details for NVS Non Teaching Notification 2017:
Name of Department: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
Exam Name: NVS Non Teaching Exam 2017
Post Name: Hindi Translator, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant, LDC, Storekeeper, Lab Attendant, Assistant
Total Post: 683 Posts
Official Website: nvshq.org
Application Process: Online Mode
Post Category: Recruitment Notification
Post Date: 13 November 2017
Job Location: All across India
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 12 November 2017
- Final Date to Online Application Form: 13 December 2017
- NVS Examination Date: Updated Soon
- NVS Admit Card Releasing Date: Updated Soon
- NVS Result Declaration Date: Updated Soon
NVS Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have done 10th, 12th, Graduation Degree for any recognized board and candidates must have clear typing test in this examination.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- For Staff Nurse, Audit Assistant, Hindi Translator Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- For Catering Assistant, Stenographer Application Fee: Rs. 750/-
- For Lower Division Clerk/ Storekeeper Application Fee: Rs. 750/-
- For Lab Attendant Application Fee: Rs. 750/-
Pay Scale: As per government norms
How to apply NVS Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates must first visit Go to official web page of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti that is org.
- Now appliers can download official advertisement.
- Then candidates can read the NVS Notification carefully.
- Now applicants click on apply online link.
- Then candidates fill up their all the important information.
- Now candidate pay application fee for NVS Examination.
- Candidates submit the NVS Non Teaching Application Form.
- At last candidates take a print copy of online application form.
NVS Non Teaching Admit Card 2017
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will released a date for taking the test after the application process is completed and NVS Non Teaching Admit Card 2017 will be issued online for the concerned candidates well before the exam date.
NVS Non Teaching Result 2017
Candidates should visit the official web page or check out the examination result after announcing. Now candidates may check NVS Non Teaching Result 2017 on its official web page.