NPSC Recruitment 2017, Nagaland PSC Secretariat Asst, Inspector Posts 2018: Candidates those who are looking for the latest Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) can check here on this page. Here in this post, we have provided these vacant positions for 70 Secretariat Asst, Inspector & Others Vacant Posts. As it is good opportunities apply for these posts to the candidates they can apply for NPSC Secretariat Asst Recruitment before the final date which is 08 September 2017. The NPSC online registration is available on its official portal of the NPSC @ www.npsc.co.in.
Job fighters those who have a dream to work with the Nagaland Public Service Commission can utilize this opportunity by applying for these posts before the closing date of the registration form. The NPSC Inspector online application forms are active from 08 August 2017. Here, on this web page candidates can search the all information about the NPSC Recruitment 2017. And we are here to publish the latest recruitment notifications this will be the best job to the candidates those who want to apply for this NPSC Inspector vacancy 2017.
It is a good chance for fresher candidates who are seeking to get a government jobs in Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC). As per officials of the Nagaland Public Service Commission Candidates need to obey the eligibility as per official NPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification. So that candidates can know the complete information of the notification.
We suggest the aspirants check this page to get the more information about the academic qualifications, age bar, initial date of the application form, minimum and maximum age limit, Application fee, Selection Procedure, final date of the registration form and other eligibility criteria of NPSC Jobs 2017. Job fighters who had applied they must apply their registration form to the official website. To get placed in these NPSC Secretariat Asst Vacancy process candidates need to work really hard. Keep in touch with us to get updated details like the syllabus and previous papers about the NPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification.
NPSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
The Nagaland Public Service Commission will upload the admit card, exam dates, last dates and other important details etc. on its web page. So visit the official web page of the Nagaland Public Service Commission for more updated about the NPSC Inspector Jobs 2017 Notification. Candidates can for more information check on the below provided link to apply the official NPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification. Candidates can check more details on our page www.studytubes.co.in
Required important details about NPSC Recruitment 2017:-
|Commission Name||Nagaland Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
|Name of the Post||Secretariat Assistant, Extra Assistant Commissioner & Others|
|Job Location||Kohima (Nagaland)|
|Application Process||Online Process|
|Starting date for online registration form||08 August 2017|
|Closing Date for online registration form||08 September 2017|
NPSC Vacancy Details:-
- Extra Assistant Commissioner (Class-I Gezetted, Junior Grade): 12 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Class-I Gezetted): 02 posts
- Block Development Officer (Class-I Gezetted): 02 posts
- Secretariat Assistant (Class-III Non-Gezetted): 35 posts
- Assistant Jailor (Class-III Non-Gazetted): 02 posts
- Labour Inspector (Class-III Non-Gazetted): 02 posts
- Technical Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted): 03 posts
- Research Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted): 01 post
- Assistant Archivist (Class-III Non-Gazetted): 01 post
- Research Assistant (Class-III Non-Gazetted): 03 posts
- Inspector of Taxes (Class-III Non-Gazetted): 07 posts
Eligibility Criteria for NPSC Recruitment 2017:-
Interested candidates must have Bachelor Degree in any discipline, including Divinity from a recognized University to apply the NPSC Recruitment 2017.
- Minimum Age limit: 21 year
- Maximum Age limit: 30 year
Age Relaxation: As per govt norms
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Application fee: – Candidates Rs. 300/- is to be paid by Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima.
- Assistant Jailor – Rs. 5,200 -/ 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,800/-
- Labour Inspector – Rs. 5,200 -/ 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,800/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 5,200 -/ 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,800/-
- Research Assistant – Rs. 5,200 -/ 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,800/-
- Assistant Archivist – Rs. 5,200 -/ 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,800/-
- Inspector of Taxes -Rs. 5,200 -/ 20,200, G.P. Rs. 2,800/-
- Extra Assistant Commissioner – Rs. 15,600 -/ 39,100, G.P. Rs. 5,400/-
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – Rs. 15,600 -/ 39,100, G.P. Rs. 5,400/-
- Block Development Officer – Rs. 15,600 -/ 39,100, G.P. Rs. 5,400/-
- Secretariat Assistant – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800, G.P. Rs. 4,200/-
- Initial date of online application Form: 08 August 2017
- Final Date of online application form: 08 September 2017
How to apply for NPSC Recruitment 2017:-
- First of visit the official website which is www.npsc.co.in.
- Search and click on NPSC Recruitment 2017 notification link.
- Download the NPSC Inspector notification and check out all details.
- If you are eligible then click on online application form
- Fill up the all required information in the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature.
- Pay your application fee
- Recheck your application form carefully.
- Click on submit button
- At last take a hard copy of application form for future needs.
NPSC Jobs 2017 Notification
NPSC Vacancy 2017 Application Form
NPSC Admit Card 2017:
The Nagaland Public Service Commission will be announced the NPSC Inspector Admit Card after application process over. Candidates will be downloaded their NPSC Hall Ticket on official portal.
NPSC Exam Result 2017:
The Nagaland Public Service Commission will be published the NPSC Exam Result after the examination process over. Applicants will check your NPSC Inspector Exam Result on official website.