NMRCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017, Nagpur Metro Rail JE 206 Vacancy 2018: The Nagpur Metro Railway Corporation Limited (NMRCL) has been released a advertisement for Junior Engineer, Station Controller, Technician and other various vacant post in this department. Candidates can apply NMRCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date. The applicants fill up their NMRCL JE Application Form 2017 from authorized web page of Nagpur Railway Corporation Limited on or before the last date.
There are total 206 vacant posts for Junior Engineer in this organization. The interested appliers download the application form from the authorized web page such as metrorailnagpur.com. Candidates can apply online application form at its authorized web page from 10 October 2017 and the last date for application form 09 November 2017.
All complete details of NMRCL JE Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply, Admit Card, Result and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in.
NMRCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Details:
Details for NMRCL JE Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of Department: Nagpur Metro Railway Corporation Limited
Name of Exam: NMRCL Junior Engineer Exam 2017
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Total Number of Post: 206
- Station Controller Posts: 62
- Station Engineer Posts: 10
- Junior Engineer Posts: 43
- Technician Posts: 82
Official Web Portal: metrorailnagpur.com
Application Process: Online Mode
Post Category: Recruitment
Post Date: 05 October 2017
Job Location: Chennai
- Starting Date to Online Application Form: 10 October 2017
- Closing Date to Online Application Form: 09 November 2017
- Admit Card Release Date: Available Soon
- Examination Date: Updated Soon
- Result Announcement Date: Updated Soon
NMRCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Section Engineer: Candidates must have possess 4 Year Engineering Degree from Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication For any recognized university.
- For Junior Engineers: Candidates must have done 3 Years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Civil Branch for any reputed institute or university. Working Knowledge of Marathi Language required.
- Technician Posts: Candidates should have done SSC with ITI from Electrical/Electronics/Civil Trades from any recognized institute and board. And should be residence of Maharashtra State and having Knowledge of Marathi Language.
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 28 Years
For Non Supervisor Age Limit
- Minimum age for Candidates: 18 years
- Maximum age for candidates: 25 Years
- Written Examination
- Psychometric Assessment
- Group Discussion
- Walk in Interview
- General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 450/-
- SC and ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs 150/-
- For Station Controller and Junior Engineer Pay Scale: Rs. 13500 to 25520 Per Month
- For Section Engineer Pay Scale: Rs.16000 to 30770 Per Month
- For Technician Pay Scale Rs.8 000 to 14140 Per Month
NMRCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
NMRCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification
How to Fill NMRCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017:
- Initially, applicants must log on to the official web portal of Nagpur Metro Railway Corporation Limited that is metrorailnagpur.com.
- Now applicants press on NMRCL JE Recruitment 2017 button.
- Then candidates fill up all the information with their commendation
- Now appliers submit the NMRCL JE application form.
- At last, appliers print a Xerox copy of the application form for future reference use only.
NMRCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017
Applying candidates for NMRCL Junior Engineer Exam 2017 download NMRCL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2017 in official web portal.
NMRCL Junior Engineer Result 2017:
The Successful Conducting NMRCL Junior Engineer Exam 2017 Written Examination, NMRCL will declare NMRCL Junior Engineer Result 2017 on authorized web page.