NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017:-National Institution for Transforming India Aayog has issued the NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017 notification at official website. The organization released the 173 vacancy notification for appointment new candidates in Senior Research Officer, Research Officer, Economic Officer, Joint/ Deputy Adviser, etc. Aspirants those who are willing to vacancy under NITI AYOG can visit through at official website.
Candidates those who full fill eligibility criteria as per the NITI Aayog Economic Officer Recruitment 2017 notification may apply through online mode at official website. The NITI will be accepted No other mode application form by NITI Ayog Recruitment. All Interested and eligible candidates may apply from 28th July 2017 to 25th August 2017. Aspirants can check more information on official notification of NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017.
All aspirants can apply for the NITI Aayog Economic Officer Recruitment 2017, Job hunters should have done Bachelor Degree and Master Degree or its equivalent forms any recognized University/collage. Candidates can check more details about NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017 like Academic Qualification, Age limit, Selection process, Application Process, Dates to Apply, How to apply are Given Below.
NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017 Details:
National Institution for Transforming India Aayog will recruit the new aspirants to posts of the Senior Research Officer, Research Officer, Economic Officer, Joint/ Deputy Adviser, etc through the written exam and Interview. Selection of candidates for the NITI Ayog will base on written exam. Candidates can check more information of NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017 at official website and also check on our page because we have provided all important details on here studytubes.co.in.
Important Details of NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017:-
Name of organization: – National Institution for Transforming India Aayog
Job Category: – Govt. Job
Name of the Post: – Senior Research Officer, Research Officer, Economic Officer, Joint/ Deputy Adviser, etc
Job Location: – New Delhi
Application mode: Online Mode
Starting date for online application form: – 28 July 2017
Final Date for online application form: 25 August 2017
Official Website: – niti.gov.in
Number of Vacancy:
Total number of vacancies: 173 Posts
- For Adviser / Senior Adviser : 07 Posts
- For Joint Adviser (Flexi Pool) :19 Posts
- For Deputy Adviser (Flexi Pool) : 19 Posts
- For Senior Research Officer : 28 Posts
- For Research Officer (Flexi Pool) : 28 Posts
- For Economic Officer (Flexi Pool) : 28 Posts
- For Economic Officer : 44 Posts
NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:-
Job Fighter should have completed Post Graduation, MBBS, and Master’s Degree in concerned specialization from recognized Education Board.
All applicants must attain in between 35 years to 50 years for Advisor posts, 26 to 35 years for Research, Economic Officer Posts
Age Relaxation: As per govt norms
- Written Exam
Application fee: – All interested aspirants can check on official notification.
- Joint Adviser (Flexi Pool) Posts: Rs.220000/- Per Month
- Deputy Adviser (Flexi Pool) Posts: Rs.220000/- Per Month
- Senior Research Officer Posts: Rs.1 25000/- Per Month
- Adviser / Senior Adviser Posts: Rs.265000/- Per Month
- Research Officer (Flexi Pool) Posts: Rs.1 25000/- Per Month
- Economic Officer (Flexi Pool) Posts: Rs.1 25000/- Per Month
- Economic Officer Posts: Rs.85000/- Per Month
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 28 July 2017
- End Date of online application form: 25 August 2017
Steps to apply application form for NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017:-
- Go to Official portal of NITI AYOG at niti.gov.in
- Check for the NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017
- Read all the details carefully.
- If you are Eligible to click the online Application Form.
- Full Fill the Application with all required information.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and signature.
- Pay the online application fee.
- Recheck it before submitting the filled application form.
- At last take a hard copy of the application form.
NITI Ayog Jobs 2017 Apply Online
NITI Ayog Recruitment 2017 Admit Card:
The NITI Ayog Admit card will be uploaded before the date of the exam on the official portal. Candidates can easily download their Hall Ticket by entering their application no & date of birth from the main site of authority. The admit card is a very necessary Document for all the applicants. Because the admit card contains all the information about the applicants.
NITI Ayog Exam Result 2017:
The NITI Ayog Exam Result will be disclosed by the National Institution for Transforming India Aayog. The organization will be provided Result on office website. All candidates can check your NITI Ayog Result on official website.