NISER NEST Application Form 2017, NEST 2017 Registration: The National Entrance Screening Test 2017 will be Conducted by the National Institute of Science Education & Research(NISER),Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai.
The NEST is a national level entrance Test for admission to the various research Programs.All the interested candidates can apply to NEST application form 2017. The Online registration will start in 1st week of January 2017.
12th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 | 10th Pass Govt Jobs 2017 | Diploma Jobs 2017 | Police Jobs 2017
SSC Calendar 2017 | Jobs for Graduates 2017
NISER NEST Application Form 2017:
All the other details regarding the NEST application form 2017 such as age limit, application fee, education, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see the details from here.
The candidates should posses 12th Examination with minimum 66% marks (55% in case of SC/ST& PD) from a recognized board.
The age of the candidates should not be greater than 20 years as on 15th July 2017.
- For Gen &OBC Male candidates fee RS 700/
- For SC& ST Male candidates fee Rs 350/
- Female all category Rs 350/
- For Physical Disability Candidates Rs 350/
- Starting date of Online registration:-1st week of January 2017.
- Last Date of Online registration:-3rd week of February 2017.
- NEST 2017 Admit card available on:-2nd Week of April 2017.
- Date of Examination:-last week of May 2017.
- NEST 2017 Result will be declared on:- 3rd week of June 2017
How to apply for NISER NEST Application Form 2017:
- All the candidates should visit to the official website at nest.net.in
- Search the link Apply Online on the home page
- Click on that link.
- Enter all required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your recent photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
NEST Admit card 2017:
The NEST 2017 Admit card will be published in 2nd Week of April 2017 on the official website. All the candidates can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary document. The admit card contains all the information about the candidates such as roll no, application no, exam date & time, date of birth, photo & signature, postal address etc.
NEST 2017 Admit Card
NEST 2017 Result
NEST 2017 Result:
The NEST 2017 Result will be declared in 3rd week of June 2017 on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application on the official website of NEST. The result is very important for all the applicants.Because the result shows the real performance of the candidates.