NIOH CET Admit card 2015:-
NIOH held the Common Entrance Test CET 2015 For Admission to BOT/ BPT/ BPO. National Institute for the Orthopedically Handicapped announced the CET 2015 examination date on 26-July-2015. Students download NIOH CET-2015 call letter before 15 days of examination date.
NIOH CET Admit Card 2015:
Those applicants are fill up application form for this test may download admit card on NIOH official web portal. Students check and download admit card by application form registration number, date of birth and name of applicants. The admission to different UG programs course for the academic year 2015 provided by NIOH and SVNIRTAR.The student’s residency should be an Indian National. The admission will be on the basis of CET exam merit marks.
- Name of conduct Exam:- Common Entrance Test 2015
- Day & Date of Exam:- 26-July-2015 [Sunday]
About Admit Card:-Admit Card is very necessary and mandatory document for appear the examination center. Without admit card are not allow in examination canter. Candidates are suggest that then goes to examination center carry with exam admit card and valid identity proof for appear the exam center without any disturbance.
How to download CET 2015 admit Card :-
- Students log on to NIOH official site and click download Admit card link.
- Candidate find the CET call-letter 2015 link and click it.
- After then for download call-letter fill up require space like, date of birth and registration no.and name of aspirants.
- Candidate to take hard copy of NIOH CET admit card for appear the exam center.
About CET Examination:-The CET Entrance Exam Test will be of 2 hours duration. Questions will be 10+2 level standards and multiple choices objective (MCQ) type.
CET Paper will be held on two part:-
- Part-A. General Knowledge and General Ability
- Part-B. Chemistry, Physics, Biology [Botany and Zoology] or Maths
- There will be 100 MCQ objective type questions of 1 mark each