NIMHANS Recruitment 2017: The National Institute of Mental Health & Nuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has published a notification for the Recruitment of Professor, Associative Professor, Additional Professor, Assistant professor. Total number of vacancies are yet to be put out. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply on or before before the last date in February 2017.
All the other details regarding the NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2017:
Name of the Organization:- National Institute of Mental Health & Nuro Sciences (NIMHANS).
Name of the Posts:- Professor, Associative Professor, Additional Professor, Assistant professor..
Total number of Posts:- no official announcement
NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should have degree in Medical Sciences, Neurosurgery & Other from a recognized University.
- The age of the candidates should not be greater than 50 years as on February 2017.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Unreserved category candidates fee Rs 2000/
- For SC/ST PWD candidates fee Rs 1000/
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam & Interview.
Last Date for Submission of application form:- February 2017.
Date of written exam:- Updated soon.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2017:
All the candidates can apply to the NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 from here by using the following process.
How to Apply:
- All the candidates should go to the official website of NIMHANS.
- Download the NIMHANS Application form 2017 .
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Affix your photograph in the application form.
- Attach attested photocopies of your Document.
- Send The application form to the appropriate address.
The Admit card will be released before 10-15 days of the exam date on the official website. All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their name & date of birth from the official website. The admit card is a very necessary Document for all the candidates. Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
NIMHANS Result 2017:
The result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The result is very important for all the applicants. Because the result shows the real performance of the candidates. So all the applicants should check their results to know their real performance.