Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited has released the notification to fill the 339 vacant post of MLT, Ex-ITI apprentice. All eager and eligible candidates can fill this form before last date as online. All interested candidates should fill this form before the date 10/09/2015. To know all other details candidates should visit its official notification.
NLC Limited Vacancy Details 2015:
Total vacant post: 339
|Serial number||Number of post||Name of post||Salary|
|11||17||Medical lab technician||5610|
Eager candidates should have diploma in relevant subjects & ITI certificate with relevant trade.
Jobs for Diploma Holder 2016
All the applicants will be selected on the performance in the written exam and interview.
How to apply:
Here some steps are given below to follow these steps candidates can fill this form easily.
- Firstly log on authorized website www.nclindia.com.
- Then click the Recruitment Notification
- Read it carefully & then Choose Apply Online.
- Fill these application forms enter necessary information in required fields.
- Scanned your recent photo & sign in this form.
- Choose the field pay exam fee & submit the application fee.
- Click on submit button & take the hard copy of this for future reference.
- Starting date to fill application form is: 1/09/2015
- Close date to fill form is: 10/09/2015.
- Exam date: update very soon.
- Result date: as soon as possible.
Statewise Government Jobs 2015-16
When exam date is announced about 20 days before admit card will be updated on its official site. Candidates can download their admit card before exam. Call letter is very important documents to give exam so all applicants should carry along with in the exam hall.
NLC Recruitment Result 2015:
All applicants who give this exam they are waiting their result. When exam will be completed then result also updated its official site. Students can check it to follow these steps:
- First visit official portal www.nlcindia.com.
- Click on the result field.
- Many result appeared candidates should click on only this exam result.
- Enter name and roll number & date of birth.
- Click on submit button.
- Save and take hard copy it for future use.