NDMC Recruitment 2016 Notification for 365 Guest Teacher Posts has published.Apply Online for NDMC Guest Teacher vacancy at www.ndmc.gov.in till 22nd Feb 2016. Check here all details about NDMC Recruitment 2016 Notification, NDMC Guest Teacher Vacancy 2016,NDMC 365 Guest teacher Jobs 2016, NDMC Guest Teacher Posts 2016.
NDMC Recruitment 2016: Education Department, New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher/ Lecturer (Various Subjects), Trained Graduate Teacher (Various Subjects) and Assistant Teacher vacancies.Total Number of Vacancies are 365. All the eligible & interested candidates can apply to the NDMC Recruitment 2016. The online submission of application form has started on 1st February 2016.
All the other details regarding the NDMC Recruitment 2016 such as Education qualification, age limit, application fee. Selection process,important dates, how to apply is as given here. All the candidates can see all the details from here.
NDMC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of the organization:-New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC).
Name of the Posts:- Post Graduate Teacher/ Lecturer (Various Subjects), Trained Graduate Teacher (Various Subjects) and Assistant Teacher.
Total Number of Vacancies:-365.
Details of Vacancies:
Name of the Post
- Post Graduate Teacher/ Lecturer (Various Subjects): 109 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher/ Lecturer (Physical Education): 06 Posts
- Post Graduate Teacher( Informatics practices, Computer Science): 15 Posts.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Various Subjects): 88 Posts.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Modern Indian Language): 41 Posts
- Assistant Teacher:-106 Posts.
NDMC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should posses a Graduate/Master degree in the relevant discipline and Degree /Diploma in Training Education as (B.Ed) .
- The Candidates should have a degree of B.E/B.Tech in the relevant discipline.
- For PGT :-The age Should not more than 37 years.
- For TGT:-the age should not be more than 36 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
- For PGT:-1100/
- For TGT:-1050.
- For Assistant Teacher:-850.
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of document Verfication and CTET Performance.
Starting Date of Online Application form:-1st February 2016.
Last date for online submission of application form:-22nd February 2016.
Date of Interview:-Updated soon.
NDMC Recruitment 2016:
All the candidates who want to apply to the NDMC Recruitment 2016.All the eligible & interested candidates can apply from here.
Click Here to Apply Online
How to Apply:
- All candidates should go to the official website at ndmc.gov.in
- Find the link NDMC Application form 2016.
- Click on the link.
- Fill all the required details such as personal & academic details.
- Upload your photo & signature.
- Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- After a succession of application, take a printout of the application form.
The Admit Card will be released before 10 days of the exam date on the official website .All the applicants can easily download their admit card by using their application no & date of birth from the official website.The admit card is a very necessary document for all candidates.Because the admit card contains all the information about the candidates.
NDMC Result 2016:
The Result will be declared as soon as possible after the succession of the exam on the official website. All the applicants can easily check their results by using their roll no or application no on the official website. The Result shows the real performance of the candidates.