Nagpur University Recruitment 2017: Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU) Nagpur has released a notification for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director and various vacant posts in this department. The candidates can apply Nagpur University Recruitment 2017 from offline mode only. All interested and eligible applicants can apply to the send post via offline format on or before the last date 31 March 2017. The candidates can download the prescribed offline format from official web portal for Nagpur University that is nagpuruniversity.org.
All the required information of Nagpur University Professor Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, important dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this Web Portal at studytubes.co.in
Nagpur University Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
Total Number of Post: 63
Name of Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Director
Official Website: nagpuruniversity.org
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Application Procedure: Offline Method
Post Date: 22 March 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
- For Professor Post: The applicants must have completed Ph.D. Degree in relevant field with minimum 10 years of experience.
- For Associate Professor: The applicants have done Ph.D. Degree in the relevant disciplines and have a Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks from any recognized University.
- For Assistant Professor: The appliers must have passed Post Graduate Degree in relevant field with at least 55% marks from any recognized University.
- Academic Score
- Personal Interview
- For General and OBC Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- For SC and ST Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
- For Professor & Associate Professor: Rs. 37400/- to Rs. 67000/- plus grade pay of Rs. 10000/- and Rs. 9000/-
- Assistant Professor Posts: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- plus Grade pay of Rs.6000/-
- Application Process Stating Dates: 28 February 2017
- Application Process Closing Dates: 31 March 2017
How to Fill Nagpur University Application Form 2017:
- Initially, applicants must visit to the official web page i.e. nagpuruniversity.org.
- Now applicants can download the notification.
- Now applicants press on the offline application form
- Applicants download the application form and fill up their application form.
- Then take a Xerox copy of registration form for future reference
- At last, send their hard copy for given postal address.
The Registrar, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur, University, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Administrative Building, Ravindranath Tagore Marg, Near Maharajbag, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440 001, (M.S.), India