Mysore DC Office Recruitment 2017: Mysore Deputy Commissioner Office has announced online advertisement to enrol the efficient candidates through Mysore DC Office Recruitment 2017. Candidates can apply online application form for Mysore DC Office Recruitment 2017 such as www.mysore.nic.in. All Eligible and interested applicants can apply for the 105 vacancies of Village Assistant and Other Various Posts. The Mysore Village Accountant Registration Form 2017 should be submitted uploading necessary documents with accurate details as specific in the official notification.
All the important details of Mysore DC Office Recruitment 2017 such as pay scale, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, important dates and dates, how to apply and other details are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Important information for Mysore DC Office Advertisement 2017
|Mysore DC Office Recruitment 2017|
|Organization: Mysore Deputy Commissioner Office||State of Recruitment: Karnataka|
|Official Web Portal: www.mysore.nic.in|
|Post Category: Recruitment||Post Date: 22 December 2016|
|Name Of Posts: Village Assistant||Total Number Of Posts: 105|
|Education Qualification: Candidates must have 12th passed its recognized Board||Age Limit:
· Minimum age for Candidates 18 years
· Maximum age for candidates 35 Years
· Written Exam
· Personal Interview
|Application procedure: online Process|
· For General Categories Fee 200/-
· For Reserved Categories Fee 100/-
|Pay Scale: Rs. 11600 to Rs. 21000/- Per Month|
· Start Date: 15 December 2016
· Last date: 14 January 2017
Steps to apply online for Mysore DC Office Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates first visit official web portal that is www.mysore.nic.in.
- Then Search the online registration form on recruitment part and open it.
- Now read all directions and start to fill the registration form.
- Applicants fill complete registration by right information.
- Upload documents scan copy.
- Finally recheck application form and press on submit button.
- Take a Xerox Copy of application form and pay registration fee.
Mysore DC Office Recruitment Admit Card 2017:
Mysore Deputy Commissioner Office Recruitment 2017 admit card can be downloaded from Mysore DC Office Official Web portal before 15 days of the Examination.
Mysore DC Office Result 2017:
The name of the selected applicants will be issued on its official website after the final of applying process. Merit list will also be released with the declaration of result. So the contenders must visit the official website or check out the exam result after releasing. Candidates may check Mysore DC Office Result 2017 on its official website.