Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017: Mumbai Police Recruitment Board has been released an advertisement to fill up 218 Constable and other various vacant posts. The applicants who eligible in newest Govt Jobs particularly Police Jobs in Mumbai, Mumbai can use the good Opportunity of Mumbai Railway Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
The Eligible and interested applicants can apply for the Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017 via Online method. Applicants can apply online for the Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017 on or before the final date. As per official notification the Mumbai Police Constable Application Form from 24th February 2017 to 17th March 2017. Applicants need to submit their application form through online mode.
Govt Jobs 2017 | Jobs for 12th Pass 2017
All the information of Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, salary structure, pay scale, application fee, dates, how to apply and other information are available below on this web page at studytubes.co.in
Police Jobs 2017
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Mumbai Police Recruitment Board
Name of Post: Constable
Total Number of Post: 218
Official Web Portal: mahapolice.gov.in
Application Procedure: Online Process
Post Location: Mumbai
Post Date: 01 March 2017
Post Category: Recruitment
Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Candidates must have passed 10th, 12th from any recognized Board.
- Minimum age for candidates: 18 Years
- Maximum age for candidates: 28 Years
- Age relaxation for reserved candidates
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Personal Interview.
- For General Category Candidate: 300/-
- For Reserved Category Candidate: 200/-
- For Ex-service man Category Candidate s: 50/-
Rs. 5200/- Rs. 20200/- Per Month plus Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Starting Date to Online Apply Application Form: 24th February 2017
Closing Date to Online Submit Application Form: 17th March 2017
Mumbai Railway Recruitment notification
Mumbai Railway Recruitment Recruitment Apply Online
How to apply Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly, candidates log on to official web portal of Mumbai Railway police
- Now candidates can read the information of Mumbai Railway Police Recruitment 2017 advertisement.
- Candidates can open the Link to Mumbai Police Constable Online Application Form.
- Applicants fill up all the all right information.
- Then candidates pay the registration Fee to Register Online.
- Submit the registration form on or before the final Date.
- Finally, take a hard copy of filled in application form and keep it safe for future reference.
Mumbai Railway Police Admit Card 2017:
Hall Ticket of the Mumbai Railway Police Exam 2017 will be coming out 20 days before the main examination date. All the qualify applicants have to keep their Admit card with them when going to appear in the examination.
Mumbai Railway Police Result 2017:
The applicants need to get ready with their application ID and the other main details which are required to check the Mumbai Railway Police Result 2017.